Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Heart Broken

everytime i touch my hair, or even look into the mirror..i feel terribly sorry for myself..for the decisiont that i've made...never expected that it would cause so much harm to me...and the outcome...totally unexpected...and i guess there's nothing i can do but to wait for time to pass to let it heal...


yea i'm heart broken...not coz i fought with my bf or what...hahaha..say til so dramatic...cheh...lolz...

went to did my hair..never expected my hair to so damaged all these while..and just in two days' time i've permed and straightened my hair twice each...sigh...now...nothing can be done.i'm suffereing from hair crisis 1st time in my life...i guess this really teach me lesson...cheap stuff doesnt mean its good...all these while my hair havent been treated correctly, nicely..hence the accumulated damages...

since i got back..i tied my hair in a ponytail coz its in a terrible state..dry, damaged...almost broom-like...hopefully after washing 2mr it'll be better..dead worries now...

aih...i need some miracle...

No comments: