Saturday, July 24, 2010

Its just another one of those days

Yes i'm emo-ing...didnt pretend that i'm not coz i just wanna emo..happy?? not too many happy days lately, but why should i even start counting it? where i should be looking at the happy moments i had instead? yea whatever...sometimes i'm too busy with work that i just couldnt be bothered anymore..seriously...begin to think that i'm just wasting my time..what will come will come eventually...

i think i've mastered a skill these few days..i can now control my temper better, especially when i'm upset, angry...it didnt take me long to back to normal again...say like half an hour to one?? good one...maybe its a sign...

went for shopping therapy today during work time. sneak some time out to went to shop..women...shopping therapy heals any heartaches really...no i should rephrase that...shopping therapy basically heals anything on women...except for their bank accounts and purses...was just telling my boss that i dun have anywhere to go coz i dun have anything to shop..sien with MV d actually..lolz..patutlah...i'm there 3 days a week...then suddenly i remembered the Topshop staff told me the other day that this friday they're having 30% n 50% sales...so i thought i would just hop over to take a look...but i went into Miss Selfridge first instead...massive sale lo i tell you...too bad i dont have my very own Fashion Fast Forward card..they were giving extra 10% off on top of discounted items, just for today!!!!!!! tell me...is there any reason not to shop??? i think i kinda went abit crazy...running my eyes thru every racks n hangers...especially those on discounts...but nothing much that i like...nothing suits my working schedule now...*sad* so i eyed a pair of shorts which is on half price, and another uber cute jumper which is on 30% off...almost got the jumper...but i think it was a lil bit too short for me...the only size 8 there...luckily i didnt buy it...coz later on i went over to Topshop...massive i tell you...if i just had more time...i think i would ended up buying more...but anyways...i still managed to get myself a top that i've tried before few months ago..in Feb i think?? which is also the last size8..wanted to try but no time as i need to rush back to centre to teach...*yes i'm a crazy shoppaholic* *actually i beg to differ..not that crazy la...* n so..i bought it without trying it...wasnt that cheap..but i like it..n its on discount..so...what the heck!!!! i earn my money i think i deserve to pamper myself...


typing out my shopping experience today just made me a lil happy now...see i told ya..shopping therapy is the best medicine for women...=D

now...i'm confused on which Longchamp should i get...should i just get a normal one so i can really use it seeing the fact that i'm such a lousy person in taking care of bags...on my record, the Charles n Keith its spoilt (less than half a year, oh wait..its already half a year!!!), and the Longchamp Eifel Tower's edges is abit worn out..i just realise that few days ago when i was looking for my hp, attending convocation briefing..n mind you..that bag is not even A MONTH OLD YET!!!!!!

but on the other hand, buying something so common on the streets doesnt make me feel special..lolz...but if i'm going to buy something different than others, that means in the end i'm spending my money buying something which i will end up not using it too often as i'm afraid i'll damage it...
WHY THE DILLEMA~!!!!!!

n now i'm worried that Longchamp doesnt come out Le Pliage series with the colour Rosaly anymore!!! gosh i hate them...then what colour shall i get???


die la.cant sleep yet...=( need to wake up early 2mr..its the big day but i dun feel like it...why???!!! aih...oh yea...someone just spoiled my mood...*trying hard to channel my upset mood* right...

hmmmmmm..............................



now looking back at what i've just written...its all about shopping....i'm doomed.....=)

No comments: