Friday, December 15, 2006

holidays again..

so long since i wrote something here...anyways its sem break for me now..something that i dun even lookng forward to. rite at this moment..some of my friends already bac in their howntown..some already went to holiday...mayb still in the plane or just arrived at that place...well..i's stuck at home...it wasnt that bad til at the same time my house is undergoing some minor renovation...renovating the toilets..changing the tiles.two days of knocking n drillin the floor..making hell of a noise in my house..wanna sleep also cannot..wanna do anyting also cannot..so dun even think about going out..aihz..sometimes i just dun understand...my mom...took mc coz she wasnt feeling well..so we all think that someone who's not feeling well supposed to stay at home n rest isnt it???but guess what..she went down to kl with my dad..n after lunch..she even went for facial..this kinda person..i seriously dont know what to say about her..talking back bout how i spend my weekend last week..at least something that i'm happy about..until something happened..last sunday..went up to genting with my family n two of my friends..my dad's company's family day...i had nearly a great time there...lots of fun i had with my frens..but of coz it was really tiring partly bcoz we slept late the nite b4 going genting...n queuing up for the rides was really time consuming...my advise..never ever go genting during public holidays of schu holidays...i ended up having my leg swollen...coz i stand too long...around 5 something..we left genting..by cable car..well..shocking experience...the queue actually started from the cable car station...reaches in the hotel area..well..my household's prime time bitch...showed her talent at that moment...which is sickening..gracious god...as if she is some VIP that she cant even queue n have to make such a big fuss out of everything...aihz...just after coming down from genting...she fell sick..weak body...no comment...all i could do was just to shake my head continuouesly..thats all for the genting trip..too much for me to say...
tuesday...went out with my hubby..to 1u n the curve n cineleisure..in search for my schu bag for next sem..need a bigger bag that could put umbrella n my books all..i have many things..hahaha...well..ended up not getting anything..but we had a great time with each other..went to take sticker photo again..it was really fun..n this time all the pics we took was really lovely..love it so much..hehe..its so sweet of my hubby to buy me a pepper spray coz next year onwards i will be staying outside n need to walk to college everyday...it will be dangerous so he bought me one for ermergency use..so sweet of him..and it wasnt cheap...coz him quite alot as its a good quality n good brand wan..
this saturday going up to genting again..this time with my hubby and teamcity...just for the fun of it..haha..coz i really want to go there with him..although this time going will be the third time going with the same ppl..but i dun care...haha..then sunday...he's going to bring me to zen for dinner..n to spend some time with me..before he goes hongkong..

No comments: