Monday, November 27, 2006

another past...didnt did much..as i was preparing for my finals..my first paper will be moral studies..this friday...havent finish studying yet..haha..well..for the past weekend..my mom wasnt here at home..Hurray!!!!so peaceful and quiet..sometimes she's just pain in the ass..making so much noice n fuss about everything she lay her hands on..haha..sorry but too bad..i'm just telling the truth..2 nites back i was rushing to finish up my oa assignment..my group frens just passed it to me like on last thursday..and need to summarize so many pages of articles..but luckily my house was quiet enough for me to finish up my own stuff..well..good news for me..my new handphone is one the way liao..haha..although its a secondhand phone..but its quite new..just a 3 and a half month phone only...w810..on the market the selling price is around rm1100...but i got it for 800..just hope that nothing wrong with the hp lor..haha..the hp will reach my bro 2mr or latest by wednesday..n by next week i'll be able to lay my hands on my new hp liao..so happy..hehehe..today my dad left his car home so i could drive out myself to have lunch..so fun la..without having my parent with me when i'm driving..felt relax..hehe..although i was fetching my bf..but it was alright..he was worried n wanted to accompany me..went to a mamak near my hse..so long didnt drive car ad..it was fun..just now after i came bac from his house..tidied my house n cook rice for my cats,was rice for 2nite's poridge..then my cat..kept making noice asking for food..aiyo..then accidentally smashed a porcelain mug..near to my cat..he got terrified..then sped off to the hall ad..haha..then only came bac to the kitchen like 20 minutes later..dun even dare to make a noice til i talked to him..showed me a pity face as if he did something wrong..hahaha..my mom's coming bac any moment now..haha..oh yea..next week end going gentitng oh..with my family and relative n my buddies oh..so happy...hahaha

No comments: