Sunday, November 12, 2006

sien to the max...

aiyo..so sien at home....dunnno what to do..my 2nd sem going to be over ad...that means finals are coming..yet i'm as lazy as always to start studying...just cant get rite into the mood of studying...aihz..yesterday i finished all my hsework..2day got nth to do...so sien..wanna go out but he's not free...somemore told me that he'll be away end of next month, to hongkong for vacation...january only coming bac...i dunno what am i supposed to do when's he's not around for that one week or so...die lo...plus its also sem break at that time..most of my frens wont be arouns either...most of them going bac to their hometown..one of them going to japan for vacation...holiday sux la..aihz...2mr til the coming friday is course selection week...havent even make up my mind on what subjects to take next sem..aihz...havent discuss with all my frens..aihz..i hate weekends and holidays!!!!!aihz...
sometimes also dunno y i get angry...can say that i get angry for nth...just not really in a good mood..mood swing aaa??but my period just over...how come ler...aihz...like he said..i'm always so stubborn...always want everything to go according to my way...but my frens...they are all independent individuals...sometimes they do things might be abit delaying or hard to make decision...aihz..no offence u guys...sometimes after i got angry...i tried to think back of the reason y did i angry...surprisingly..i couldnt find any valid reasons to be angry at...i'm stupid,stubborn,foolish,selfish and arrogant...funny that y i still have a bunch of great frens in schu now..i wonder..aihz...sorry guys..didnt mean all that i've done..aihz..for most of the times..i feel guilty over getting angry at ppl around me for nth..for so many times i told myself not to make the same mistakes again and again..yet...here i am..feeling guilty over the all the things that i've done..i thank him alot..for being so understanding and patient with me all these while..i know i'm bad tempered and stubborn and all..aihz..and my frens..i know they must have been wondering y i always get angry at them for nth..sorry guys..i myself also dunno y i get angry like that...everytime after i got over with my anger..and thought back the reasons of y i get angry but i couldnt get any...i feel ashamed...of what i've done...shame on me..speechless on my behaviour....

1 comment:

Yirui said...

mama mama.. you knoe ah.. i always come to your blog and see de knoe.. hehe.. mama ah.. mama.. tat's your personality ma.. we understand de.. everyone's diff de ma rite?? haha.. dun worry so much lo.. cheer up.. all of us understand de.. we'll still be by your side.. hehe.. it's hard for me to find a bunch of frens like you all also de oh.. love you always ah mama.. muaxxx!! hehe..