Wednesday, June 13, 2007

what more can i say...

well...say byebye to my w810i for two weeks...so sad..i cant take pics with my fav hp ad...and two weeks is so freaking long la..aihz...sad...instead my bro borrowed me his another extra hp...well i wont complain much la coz u might think that at least i got another extra hp to use so its not si bad la rite..i tell u...its so suffering..type messages also have to type slowly la..aihz..but what to do..no choice la...so for the blogs that i'm bout to post in this two week...no pics ad lo..so back to my super sien blog..sometimes i wonder how many ppl actually know and read my blog de lo..but cant blame them..i've got not many frens..close frens also not many..but at least they are true to me..and i'm managed to keep a super duper low profile during my schu days back then in subang..but now i've realise that i've gotta put a stop to it d lo..coz i want ppl to notice me..not in a bad way la of coz..haha..i want ppl to know me..and i trully belief in myself that i've got the stuff to be known by other ppl...well..of coz 1st step is to practise and study hard lo..i want to be known as an artist who is multi-talented..can play the piano,violin and also sing..well.i'm also considering taking up drum lesson next time..doesnt harm if i learn more instrument also what rite??hehe..i just love music..and after taking vocal lessons..i hope i can be good enough to join chamber choir in schu..dun la aim so high like wanna enter dithrambic singers pulak..haha..well..thats my another target if i manage to join the chamber choir la..haha..
i finally know that what makes a girl or woman pretty is her confidence that she has in herself...有自信的女人都很漂亮,比起打扮起来而漂亮的女人,又自信的女人的漂亮比较能永久,而且比较迷人。its hard to go thru a period of time when u finally discover ur true self and try to adapt to the surrounding ...sometimes u might wonder whether the things u do..are they rite or not..sometimes being selfless is good..but in the end u might loose everything that u used to belonged...but if suddenly u choose to be not so selfless anymore..what other ppl will think bout u??will they think that ur being selfish already???somehow no matter what u do,it will only have to results..which is it will either benefit other ppl or urself..seldom got such cases where both parties will get advantages wan la..so which i should i be ler??i can be consider a bit of perfectionist..because i always want my hourse to be clean..i want my stuff to be well-taken care of..i want my stuff to be in tip-top condition...but...aihz..dun wanna say much la.what more can i say wor...its not up to me to say rite...i dun wanna end up to be a bossy person..if ask too much later ppl say i too bossy..trying to kepoh and all..but then if dun ask then ppl say i cold-blooded..dun care bout them..so what should i do??i should i say???

No comments: