Friday, June 08, 2007

long long post

so long didnt blog ad..very busy mah nowadays..everyday also got class..come back home also all tired ad..where got time to blog..haha...anyways...last weekend i went home.after dinner on friday nite..me,my bro and my mom went to tesco shah alam to buy grocceries...around 12 something only reach home..bought alot of stuff..mostly were my food supplies and daily needs for me to bring back to here..cheras...barely slept much coz i watched ANTM season 8 til around 3 something only sleep..then the next morning..saturday morning my mom pulak woke me up around 8..went to morning market..after that went to have breakfast at some mamak near my house lo..by the time i reached home that morning also 9 something 10 already..then i quickly showered and watched ANTM again...while waiting for time to past n waiting for bibi to wake up..but then ended up me called him to wake him up..then he come fetched me to his place..after lunch we both and his mom and sis went to 1u for shopping..my mom went up to genting for Sally Yeh's concert with my uncle..and my bro went to play badminton with my dad's side uncles coz they came up from melacca d..while my dad just hang around at my aunt's house..waiting to pick my mom up after she came back from genting at nite..so everyone's really busy that day..means i can go out and spend time with bibi..haha..was so tired lo shopping whole day...somehow 1u just makes me tired everytime i go there..dunno y..then around 6 something we left 1u..went home..then bibi fetched me home to feed my cats..around 8 something...then i went out with bibi again.coz dun wanna be alone at home.someone tried to break in to the corner house the row of houses behind me..but then neighbours saw and repoted police and all..so nothing serious happened la..but i didnt want to stay at home..so went to bi's house again..met up with his fren danesh..then bi made something for me to eat..so hungry..here comes some pics 1st..
second year anniversay pressie from bibi...love it...thanx alot bi..love u lots..but not bcoz of this gift then i love u aaa..dun misunderstood..


closer look of the necklace..
bibi and i in jusco..we found lots of mirrors..so we took this pic..

bibi made for me de..bread with cheese on top..and some honey..nice..=)
so..sunday nite my dad fetched me back to cheras again...there goes another busy week again..hate it..yinncher came to find yirui..then after choir class we went out for dinner together...we went to leisure mall's Vietnam kitchen for dinner..love the food there..although its abit pricey la..lolz...here comes some pics for the nite...
we were so hyper that nite there..we were the noisiest...as usual..haha..fooling around,chatting and taking pics lo..this is lingling and me..
me and lala
naik miang ad..lolz...

our drinks...red bubble drink(ribena with sprite and lemon)-me and rui's,iced water-yinncher's and avagado shake-lala and lingling's
after dinner we went walking around in leisure mall...bought mcd icecream then went home lo..so many ppl waiting for the lift when we got back..fed up of waiting..we went to the playground to sit down lo...
i looked extremely ridiculous here..it was fun playing that thing u know..although abit suffering la coz my legs are too long for the place to put ur leg...(not praising myself ok...)
i looked even ridiculous this time...
finally we got home after an hour or so...
checking out some interesting sites..we looked so serious..as if yinncher was teaching us something..lolz..
tuesday...one of my fav days coz only have one class to attend that is recital attendance..rushed to coll coz lala la...keep pan leng til we were late..went there didnt managed to pass our attendance paper to the lecturer..so in the end we were considered as absent even though we were there to watch the entire recital...wasted my energy to rush to coll..aihz..anyways...got home after recital..showered and changed then went out with yinncher and yirui...actually i never thought of going out wan..coz the next day i got quiz..so planned to study at home..but then i thought i wanna get some formal shirts for bibi..so mah went out with them lo...now seed and padini all got sales mah..very worth it lo buy during sales..so there we went to 1u again..haha...after walking around..we went to some restaurant selling pancakes..paddington pancake house i think..the food there is fabulous man..although abit pricey la..but then...super nice la the food there..me and yinncher ordered pancakes with scrambled egg..while yirui ordered..i also dunno what it called..but the serving was really huge i tell u...haha..coz she didnt take lunch mah..n i didnt want to take heavy food that time..
these pancakes were fabulous..so nice...!!!!!!aaahhh.....

came back home around 7 something i guess...we bought sushi from jusco..that was our dinner..haha...

gonna post again soon...tata..

No comments: