Tuesday, May 29, 2007

A Boring Afternoon...

today is tuesday...i dun have any classes 2day...yesterday i was kinda putting my hopes on rui as she only has one class 2day..then for the rest of the day she will be around so i wont be bored..mana tahu her family going up genting after her class...so came to picked her up..so here i am..blogging..sitting at home bored to the max.i still got so many things to do...notes that need to photocopied.water bills that need to be paid up...sien la...aihz..
last nite me and rui slept very late...talked bout our past..the days when we were studying in lick hung and SU..taked til around 4.30 5 am only sleep..haha..last nite's talk made me think back bout lots of stuff that happened last time...i realise how childish we were as a kid..but i guess that is alrite..thats normal...it was really fun..thinking back bout last time when everything could be so easy and simple...til we enter secondary schu..there comes those conflicts and backstabbing..those kinda normal stuff la..we talked bout our ex-es...how they treated us and all..those lick hung's 风云人物。。we had a great time..me and rui and other frens used to be very good frens together.going everywhere and doing everything together..and one day..all of them just ignore me like i dun exist and stuff like that..it was one of my hardest time in SU..i gone from having everything to having nothing at all..after all these years...when me and rui met up during orientation at UCSI and we asked each other what really happened last time..only we realised that in between us there was ppl making rumours and all...but we've already forgave and fogiven...talked bout guys..compared to the last time's hueyhsiang..i'm far more mature and experience in conrolling and leading my life..my life is wonderfull..i have good parents..understanding and caring...a mom that always cook lots of good food whenever i go home for the weekend..worried that i might not have enough nutients eating outside food..a bibi which always allocates time to come cheras to find me whenever he's free..bring me back to his house for the weekend..everything and everything that he has done for me...after my fren passed away just exactly one week ago..it suddenly strike me into realising that life is short and we should really treasure and love and care bout the ppl who soes the same on us...u might not know when is the last time ur gonna see the person..nobody can predict whats going to happen next..everything's aready fated..sunday bi send me back to cheras...i just couldnt wait any longer so i gave him te pressie for our 2nd year anniversary..no money can buy his smile..his happiness when i gave him the ties i bought for him..he's like one child...smilling so widely and happily..just like he just got his favourite sweet or candy..he brought me to his meeting...showed me and prove to me that he's doing the rite thing for our future..he said alot of stuff to me the other day..every word he said..touched me til every inch of my heart,he means the whole world to me..no one could ever replace him..just love him lots..

bi looking for belt..love how good he looked in that shirt..muakzs!!!!

so bored at home til nothing to do...so i decided to try on some clothes and cam-whore abit..and also to show u the place i'm living in now..


my favourite outfit..consist of my favourite heels,top and shorts...


sorry aaa vainign abit here..too bored ad so i got hyped up til shiok sendiri liao..haha


love this shot...my best asset..my legs...wakaka...=P

monday we had choir class..so after class over we hang around in recital hall to take pics for the fun of it..coz we all are wearing the same color shirt!haha...one big happy family...


clock wise:dennis,me,mic,lala.rui and victor...









here comes those pics that i took just now...
can see here that most of shoes loitering around the floor..hahaha

dining area...lala and lingling's laptop...and some towel hanging about..haha

our kitchen..looks clean rite..ahaha..some new elctrical items brought here by angela..hehe


tidy ler...haha...
under the TV set..its a place where we keep our books for college...

living hall...also the place where we dry our clothes..haha..i know it causes eyesore la..but no choice..haha

coffee table..my lappy,harry potter book..bottle...messy abit la..

Tv set...and see our hamster cage??in it lives our hamster..dongdong...


my clothes..did laundry on monday morning..haha
lala's room...

lingling's room..


toilet...share by lala and lingling...

the place where we put our bag

me and rui' s room...
rui's side of the wardrobe..got my stuff there...

my side of the wardrobe..lots of clothes..but i dun wear all of them wan..haha..got rui's stuff here also..haha

lotions and stuff like that..mostly mine...i seriously got alot of things..ahaha

toilet...


see those shoe boxes???all mine..haha..at my house still got a few pairs la..haha..here consist of 5 pairs of heels,one sport shoes and a pair of boots..hahaha..and the big black casing beside there is my violin..
tagged
1) 5 things found in my bag
-books
-purse and essential stuff (lipbalm,mirror,comb,tissues,pad and keys)
-pencil case
-pepper spray
-handphones
2) 5 things found in my wallet
-money
-pictures
-cards (id,ic,atm,license,bonuslink,real rewards,name cards)
-receipts
-movie tickets
3) 5 favourite things in my room
-bed
-bolster and pillow
-shoes
-clothes
-*basically everything la..if not i wouldnt put them in my room in the 1st place la..rite anot??
4) 5 things i've always wanted to do
-learn to sing
-learn to dance
-shower my bibi with everything and treat him better
-shop like mad and never have to paid for every single thing...(if my bi's paying for it i rather not buying anything at all)
-bring him home to meet my parents and my parents to approve us...
5) 5 things i'm currently into
-shopping
-studying
-watching shows and movies
-reading harry potter
-spending more time with bibi...
6) 5 person that i tagged
-daniel-jeesheng
-eddy
-*dunnno whoelse to tagged ad coz rui ad tagged them...
at last almost finishing my blog..took me whole day to upload the pics..and all..haha..k la..thats all for now...gotta go study ad..

No comments: