Tuesday, May 01, 2007

precious moments

yesterday met up with bi..last meeting up before not seeing each other til next week..haha..my parents went to work yesterday..after i woke up and cleaned up and got dressed up..went out to meet bi..he was supposed to bring me to see doctor coz of my pre-swollen eye..but that previous nite i didnt managed to get a good sleep..had this super terrible headache that already pounding my head off since sunday nite..i guessed i slept too much few days back..i thought i'll be fine after sleeping again..that was SOOOOOO WRONG!!!!headache gone from bad to worse throughout the whole nite..and til around 6 in the morning..i just couldnt stand it anymmore..i woke up,got downstairs to take panadol..then went back up to my room..took the panadol ad..but i wasnt feeling any better..well..cleaned up myself..coz..haha..well not to be discuss here..its private matter..then i lied down on my bed again..trying to sleep..the next thing i know when i opened my eyes again..it was already 10 something in the morning..well i'd managed to get some good sleep afterall...off to see my bi...i told him that my eyes wasnt swollen anymore..then bi said.."see la..so ngam everytime i wanna take u to see doctor..u surely ended up nothing wan.."..lolz..then as promised..after lunch..bi brought me to subang.taipan for baskin robins..then in the way driving into taipan..it was sooooo crowded with cars and people..fed up with the traffic we changed our mine..now going to subang parade..just for ice cream..ahaha..he does spoil me..all the time..haha..after ice creams we went to sunway..bi went to see his dad's mechanics friends..his car need to be fixed during his singapore trip..so just bring his car to let the mechanics see what needs to be fixed..after that we headed home..then i helped him packed his luggage for the trip..always did that for him whenever he needs to travel..and i love doing that for him..haha..okay some photos...


bi ordered for me sundae...chocolate royal mouse(my fav!!) with vanilla raspberry..with caramel topping!!!!


bi's ice cream..some strawberry ice cream..not quite sure..


"bi see!look at the caramel!!!!" yummy...=)


aihz it dropped...


bi eating caramel..muakzs...dunno what he's thinking also..haha


trying to take picture of him when he's driving..haha..we were stopping for the traffic light..he drives with his eyes open okay..haha


hmmm..looking serious....was biting fingernail la..then didnt managed to snapped the camera..


bi driving lo...i very sien la. in the car nothing to do..

No comments: