Saturday, April 28, 2007

happy day

its saturday..woke up around 10 in the morning..i set my alarm at 9.45 but i refused to wake up..haha..happy today coz get to meet bi lo..need him to fetch me out to get some stuff..so after showering and all..called bi up at 10.45am..but he ad awake..so i get dressed and ready to go lo..when to his house..spend some time alone together before my cameron trip and his singapore trip...lots to talk about..he's the talkative wan lo..almost all the time i'm the listener..but we enjoy that way..so after lunch at his place..we went out to pyramid la..jalan-jalan..went to watsons to buy mentos and eye drops..dunno why lately my eyes will get uncomfortable when wearing contacts..hopefully i dont get an infection lo..and my left eye like wanna bengkak dun wanna bengkak like that...aihz..the weather la..its been like that for weeks..aihz...after that went to animetech..bi wanted to get a jap manga series for me..but too expensive so didnt buy lo..wanted to go speedy wan but closed down due to renovations...then we went to vincci,fos and nose to see my shoes and clothes lo..thought i'll end up buying one heels.when i tried.it all werent as pretty as i thought they will be after wearing it..so didnt buy anything there...after that bi said wanna go summit to get some dvds..so there we went..walked around to find dvds..since we had ample of time...then bi bought yam flaboured bubble tea for me..very nice..haha..i wonder why i didnt like yam flavoured stuff last time..haha..we went to watsons again..coz earlier on forget to buy tampon..for my cameron trip...tot it will come when i'm there..so for emergencies..haha..but mana tahu..when i went back to bi's hse...came ad lo..good also la..haha..then dropped by at MPH to get my latest issue of SEVENTEEN...then i saw harry patter's books...dunno with a sudden rush of anxiety..i ended up buying two of it..order of the phoenix and the half-blood prince..the other ealier seauqls all i've read..spend 85bucks there..coz me a bom wei.haha...but when i went home..i only start to think that its just a waste of money..but luckily i get to claimed it back from my mom..haha..she gave me 100bucks..lucky day for me lo..haha..back at bi's place..we watched ghost rider...after that chatted abit coz we wont be seeing each other til the next next week..gonna miss him lots n lots n lots n lots....aihz..but what to do..by the time i'm back from cameron he also not around..going down singapore to work..but i know all that he's doing now is for our future..so okay lo..not that i can complain also..must be understdanding la..haha..came back home around 6 something...then went out for dinner with my parents..had yongtaufu..damn full..haha..okay here comes some pics...


this is the cross stitch that i'm doing for bi..its already 85% done...sorry aa bi..=p

No comments: