Tuesday, April 24, 2007

long-awaited blog

time flies and its now....ta-da-da-da.....its HOLIDAYS!!!!!!haha..well this means i'll be at home..the shah alam home..and..time for me to get rotten at home..haha...bored la..nothing to do mah...its been soooo long since i posted something new..haha...well i bet there arent alot of people reading my blog also la..so why should i care whether i posted anything new rite..haha..like anyone care..haha..well after so many hours and days of delaying n delaying and DELAYING...finally decide to write..haha..but cant blame me lo..coz i've upload alot of photos into photobucket..wanna share with my blog readers mah..haha..see..sharing is caring aaa..haha..and it took sooooooooooooo long to just upload all of them...n by the time i'm done uploading them..i got lazy and decided to wait for another day to write..haha...plus..before the sem break i had to concerntreate on my studies..one of the most important semester in my uni days..got finals la,jury and recital..if i fail..dun need to proceed to degree ad lor..and my parents will screw me up for that..haha..so i'd better buck up..one more thing...happy to get away from the house in cheras...soooooo sick sick and SICK and tired tired and TIRED of the people there..dun blame me if u think i'm being mean here..but i was just trying to be fair n square..ur staying there means ur have a share of the housework..there's no such thing as ur the king or queen in the house alrite??so just butt off people..u offended me..not me okay?????revenge is sweet..i finally know that...some say..."dont just get angry...get even..." well..just watch out people...hahaha.i'm evil...i can be ur best mate..or i can be ur worst nightmare...haha..u choose it for urself okie??hehehe
okay okay enought of the crap..let bring on the photos aik???hahaha..one more thing...i would advise u to see the photos starting from the bottom to the top...something wrong with the arrangements..i've tried my best to arrange them..sorry yea..cheers...=)


me and bi at concorde hotel with his family and relatives...

TRIP TO TIAN HOU GOONG


tortoise..lots of 'em..well a pic of no artistic sense at all...taken by ms hueyhsiang..lolz..


another pic by ms hueyhsiang..again..no sense of art...=!


photo courtesy by mr patrick ong...of coz..with artistic sense..


love this pic alot...by mr patrick..the man of art..haha..


another one by mr patrick..tortoise!!!


it took me alot of courage to just squat there okay..i'm not afraid of the tortoise..but the butterflies and insects..aaa!!!!!


me..dunno standing there for what also..bi asked me to stand there..so i stand there lo..i looked awkward rite..haha..


i like this pic tooo...but..my face espression...totally ugly..=(


i sitting position also ugly...man whats wrong with me..i think its the heat...blame the heat!!!!

RANDOM PICKS



ling ling singin for the CME Concert..


@ midvalley..after midnite show..


nobby with ling ling..the new character in the cartoon..haha..(i bet nobby was very happy at that moment)


rui got class..i was supposed to practise piano for my upcoming jury..haha..


me and ling


rui,ling and me


love this so much...pic courtesy by rui..


i looked pale..but i wasnt sick...

FOUNDATION RECITAL


during recital lo..haha...tell u the truth..i didnt know what was i playing up there...


cat-walking..haha..no la..so ngam i was walking towards the mirror okay..i'm not modelwanabe..


just something to fool around to get the panic nerves away from us...

UCSI CONCERT


qq,angela,xiaotian,lingling,me,jason,michelle,jenny and rui..


xiaotian got nth else to take but a french fries..haha..


i tell u...man it was really terible..their tongues were so close to my face..


attack!!!!!


me and rui..haha..as usual..after concert we will go to mcd for dinner wan la..


blur blur de..but i like it..



cheessseeeee...still eating...


she was just complaining to me that y no one take photo with her.."u keep eating how u want ppl to take photo with u la.." ready.....one...two.....


me,jenny,michelle,jason and rui...


after concert lo..haha..



with michelle..love her hp...love this pic too!!=p






took by rui..was busy touching up my make up..

No comments: