Saturday, March 31, 2007

shopaholic!!!!

well another week has past...nothing much happened...well..something happened but i choose not to talk about it coz i wanna ignore it...as if i dunno bout it at all...happy things happened..unhappy ones happened too..but i guess no one wants to know about it anyway...rite???haha..well...lets move on...
erm how i should i say about this...just say that i've been to somewhere with a fren of mine..to accompany her to shop for her mom's birthday present...well just so-called "accompany" her la..hahaha...she n first went to metrojaya's christian dior store...bought lipstick for her mom...then we went shopping around lor...actually only planned to find one formal shirt for my upcoming recital on this coming tuesday...coz i dun wanna wear black...man i just love malaysia...with all the mega-sales on...haha...everything goes so cheap...its like the shirts are calling me to try them on..hahaha..tempting u know...well i'm a shopaholic...a smart one where the shopaholic charater in me only comes out when there's mega-sales around...smart eh!!!??haha...went to XOXO...everything are so cheap there!!!u wouldnt believe it..haha...saw many pretty dresses around but we dun really have the time to try them on...so i managed to get a white skirt...half price!!!!so happy with it...then we went to F.O.S to search for my formal shirt...well didnt get anything there..but yirui managed to get a pair of shorts...for sleeping..haha.after our previous time we went there n totally forgotten bout the time...we went to breadstory to buy bread...next stop...Rest n Relax...rui wanted to take a look at the items on sale..coz it was really cheap...rm10-rm30..but nothing nice..so we went on to P&Co...sale here too...10%-50% on selected items...managed to get a tank top that i've been eyeing..haha...well if u ever eyed aything from P&Co,be patient n wait for a few months...they will have sale very frequently on those not so new clothes...then,its the best time u get the top that u've been eyeing...trust me...it works everytime..ahaha..and dun need to worry bout the sizes..they will have plenty of stocks.we see that stilll got some time before the mall closes..we went to edmunsel...rui wanted to see if the top that her mom eyed got stock anot wor..then we went to la senza..haha...sale again lo...is mega-sale and everything's cheap...this is the best time for u to shop...so next year..make sure u save up ur portion of money for shopping only to spend it during mega-sale...we tried on bras n bikinis..hahaha...rui eyed on a white bikini...well it suits her as she's got her assets..haha...as for me my mom still 'owe' me one bra...so i dun need to buy..haha..went home after that...friday late morning my mom went to cheras,near my coll there to perm hair...so waited for her lo while me n rui hanged out at the saloon,enjoying aircond n reading mag..haha...then mom fetch my dad from my grandma's hse then went to parade..promise to bring me for bra shopping again..haha...well sale again lor..hhaha...this time my mom bought 2 for me..after that..my mom went to cold storage n i went to voir....sales there mah..so didnt want to miss the chance..well managed to get a black tube top..also half price...after done shopping we went to ss14 for dinner..ate bak kut teh..my mom wanted to buy flowers for praying...chengbeng mah..haha...then we went home d lor...just some picture below..



black tube top..suitable for any formal occasions..haha...


XOXO white skirt lo...


its in peach colour..dunno why my camera's picture quality changed during the nite..


da label.....

No comments: