Monday, March 26, 2007

happy day...

saturday went out with bi to parade to find my dad's birthday pressie..then had out lunch at sakae sushi..ate alot wor..spend rm48 there..haha...then went to taipan's little black book..baby brought me there..then also went to the gray but didnt buy anything that day..at nite went to sunway for steamboat dinner with my family...ate alot also as the food is unresistable..hahaha...
sunday...todaya went to pyramid n parade for shopping de lo..my parents brought me out to buy shoes n clothes-that-u-wear-inside..ahha...



tomyam bihun that me n angela cooked...it was really delicious..haha



dingding...may u r.i.p n we were sorry to you..aihz....



my mom bought for me de lor...love it n its design is really cool...


nike shoe that my mom choosed n paid by my dad..thanx dad!!!!


seventeen mag that i bought myself...


all of my stuff...hahaha..so happy eveytime i see this pic..=p


contact lens that i bought lo...still got another box de..but out of stock d..have to wait for 2 weeks...100bucks gone d....


nice aa this bottle??baby bought it for me de...cute rite..hehe...





















No comments: