Monday, March 05, 2007

give me ur heart...can u???

(sunday)just got back to my cheras condo...everything's in a mess...there's even a completed puzzle on the floor...dunno who's also...bags n clothes everywhere...the house is as messy as ever...dirty as usual..a sight where i already got fed up off...whats the point of me tidy up the house when few hours later..someone might just simply put theri things again...n once again back to its messy-ness..wouldnt they wonder or noticed if the house i being tidied or what so ever...well...fed up with it and got nothing else more to say...speechless..i used to think that going back home is going to be a nightmare coz my family just doesnt work out..but like out of the blue..everything seems to work out just well..everything went on smoothly without anything unwanted happened..well i gotta admit that me n my mom has never been closer in ages...which is something i'm happy about...
heard a few songs on the tv...brought back alot of memories...well..i supposed its not those happy ones la..haha..sometimes u might think that if u treat people well..they will treat u well too...haha...that was what i was thinking...stupid??not really..naive??i think so...世界就是那么的现实。天真想法的人终是会吃亏。大家都在利用对方。现实的生活本来就是那么的残酷。以心比心,大多数的人都会这么说,但是,事实上又有多少人会这样做?
(friday)me and my frens got robbed last nite...in the giant parking area..damn those stupid robbers..aihz..lost all of our handphones..and my frens got hit by them..how i wish that my boyfriend manage to find them out...i'll hit them back till their shit come out from their asses...darn them!!hope that they'll get their lesson soon enough...but it was a very valuable lesson to all of us that were involved..patrick always told me n warn me not to go out at night..said that the place that i live in is a very notorious place..but i never really listen to him..i called him when i got home after bring robbed..he rushed to cheras..to see if we were okay or not..then he brought us to lodge a police report...then we were redirected to the police headquaters at jalan cheras...well that was the first time i been into a police station so late at nite..around 3am something..then we left there around 5.10am..then went home...cant really sleep although i was really tired..everytime i think back of what happened..it just send the chills right thru my whole body...it was really scary...but most of all..really wanna thank my bf...for being there for me when i needed him...n helped me n my frens with all the truobles..fetched us go to police station n all...thanx bi..love u so much...

No comments: