Tuesday, May 15, 2007

finally got the time to post new blog again..nothing much to say bout this post.but alot pictures la..for all to share...that day saturday went to attend my cousin bro's wedding dinner at Equatorial Hotel in KL..he came back from australia with his angmoh wife and his family and frens from there...wasnt really a big event though...just 10 tables of guess including of family and frens..then sunday morning went to tropicana for teamcity's 2nd anniversary event...woke up around 6 something...got ready and all n he picked my up at 7.15am..then went to aman suria to had breakfast while waiting for hits other team members to arrive...bi was the traffic control person for the event...so i had followed him everywhere he go..haha..n just sit a side to wait for him..didnt take any pics from that day's event..coz we were really sweaty and didnt had anywhere nice to take pic..so there comes the pics...enjoy....(paiseh aa ppl..cam -whore session)







so after the dinner i left there around 10 something 11 like that..past by the street full of clubbing places..lolz..for ur info..i NEVER once been to clubbing ar any pub before okay..i very good girl wan...hehe..=P
so reached home before 12 and vaining again in my room..



reflections..can u see me there??thats my only full-body-length mirror on my room..sad case rite...


taken at mamak during dinner time...


bi playing psp at my house where i was busy watching hongkong show..haha

bi brought me and rui to leisure mall for lunch..went to Vietnam Kitchen for lunch...been wanting to eat the noodles there...

bi's vietnam style fried rice and my pork meat with spring roll vermichelli


rui's chicken meat with spring roll vermichelli




bi asked me to pose for this pic..i was there wearing my contacts and he start to asked me do this and do that...hand put here..hand put there..i looked like bout to cry out anytime..haha

okay guys..ur bout to see something very disturbing and gross..u might want to consider not looking at any pics from here onwards...and once again..DO NOT SAY THAT I DIDNT WARN U....lolz..

lala with her pad..bout to go shower ad..haha


everybody...lets join the fun!!!...can be seen that rui is acting as a ghost...lingling..eating cake and i have no idea what she wanted to be..and lala...eating the pad...she was reeaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy hungry....


looking sexy posing for the camera...


i taught her this pose..hahaha...i know..its really grosss....


the last frame ppl!!!...look at rui..haha..she looks like she's wearing a pad that looked like an eyemask...haha

1 comment:

Unknown said...

WOW!! I looked so cool in those pics..lolx..