Saturday, October 13, 2007

Tagged

5 Things...

5 things found in my bag
-body glove purse(which i still loves it alot)
-pepper spray
-sony ericson w810i and nokia 3200
-mirror, comb, tissues, eye drop, lip ice,hacks sweet
-accessories(earing, hair clips and a few rubberbands)

5 things found in my purse
-all sorts of cards(ic, sushi king, id, bonuslink, tesco, realrewards, atm, condo residential card, license, touch&go,name cards)
-money
-receipts and movie tickets
-photos
-plasters

5 things in my room
-bed and my spongebob
-my shoes
-wardrobe
-mirror(in my shah alam house)
-things that holds lots of memories from the past

5 things i've always wanted to do
-travel
-go genting with bi!!!(bi u promised me ad wan lo..)
-go to beach
-shop like there's no 2mr and without need to worry bout overspending
-play in a band(sing and play drums)

5 things i'm currently into
-music history II term paper
-doing preparations for exam and jury
-online shopping
-getting my hp fixed
-more sleep

5 people i'm gonna tag
-daniel
-angela
-victor
-lingling
-sara(dunno whether she visit my blog anot also..lolz)

No comments: