Monday, October 22, 2007

updates

gonna be pictureless post from this post onwards..well i got so fed up with my hp i just send it away for repair...it'll take quite some time before i gets her back..so if i'm lucky enough i'll have pics in my post by borrowing lala's hp or lingling's hp...
been caught up lately...so many things to do.had my term paper,exams and all..well at least i managed to done my term paper in a week's time..woke up early this morning to went tp coll's library to check out some details..then edit abit here and there..went to photocopy score for my term paper, print out, came home did some cutting and pasting...TADA!!!!i'm done with it...FINALLY!!!..at least now i'm down with one...having finals on this thursday...and guess what..i havent even started studying yet...great...just hope in this coming two days time i can manage to finish revising everything and pass it..i'm so near to failing..aihz...gonna be kinda bz again this week and next week...
bi's birthday on this thursday..too bad i cant really celebrate with him yet..coz monday morning i have group lessons..well gonna celebrate on friday instead..then sunday nite going kl's bed..some club i guesss..celebrating TS's john's birthdy..gonna have jury next thursday..then i'm gonna be free for my hols ad!!1muahahaha...well just cant wait for the hols to come..1st stop for my hols...penang!!!followed by genting trip with my frens and the bfs..muahaha...just cant wait man...
oh yea...btw i've got my new bag!!!!finally can get rid of the old black one..well this time i've managed to used it throughly...having 2 big holes inside the bag..where i have another super duper big "Secret Compartment"..but say byebye to it!!!muahaha..and..bi made a new batch for me again!!!this time it has my face printed on it!!!well not really my face la..aiyo dunno how to say la..wait til i got hold of someone's hp..then i'll snap some pics and post it up in my next post...
nearly forgotten bout what i did during the weekends..well was with bi...saturday i was really a good girl..staying at home trying my best to finish up my assignment..left with the analysis part of the piano concerto..so after spending a good 3 hours infront of my laptop...id finished it..was really happy..so woke bi up and had dinner.around 10pm bi brought me down to kl..wanted to go chinatown jalan-jalan..mana tahu rounded so many times..suddenly took the wrong road and we were back on federal highway again..but it was a really good experience though..at least i now i know that kl is so happening on weekends nites..past by hardrock cafe..got some harley davidson and sports bike tt there..well it was really nice..so since we were already out of the kl city..bi took me to sri hartamas instead..rounded here and there..bi wanted to take me to souled out to eat something..mana tahu not open pulak..so we headed off to bijou in mont kiara..well guess we rounded here and there til it was really late so the restaurant was closing ad..so we stopped by at a petrol station and went to the toilet..then we went home..well at least still worth the trip coz we peeied in some petrol station's toilet in mont kiara..wakakaka..at last ended up at 3k A&W...that place not so happening anymore..not syok anymore if compared to last time..after makan we went home lo..sunday woke up late..his mom took us to some new shop in kota kemuning for lunch..then i went back continue on my term paper..did the citation part..it was a real headache la..but anyways i did managed to did it for good..around dinner time we went to pyramid..so long didnt go there ad..well the new wing is really nice..too bad the shops are not fully open yet..i was jakuning all over in the new wing..ohh here wahh there..haha...didnt bought anything coz bi stopped me..well all i saw was just a cute tee in FOS...nvm...sigh...after pyramid bi fetched me back to cheras...teman me for sometime coz i'm all alone here.talked alot about the past and all..it was really funny...
gotta go liao lo..have to practise piano and wash clothes and study...home alone now..tonite got concert again lo..just hope that i know all the words..tata!!!

No comments: