Saturday, August 09, 2008

Justice or no justice??

finally got time to update my blog....AGAIN...lolz...after an extremely busy week..i was really busy wan ok...5 days nonstop....so now i'm going to update some stuff...

2-week old hamster baby...


damn cute wan lo..but now much bigger ad..


both of them...the dark baby hamster always shit whenever we carry her..hahhaha







cute cute...








went to this restaurant near the place i stay...from outside look very colorful and interesting..so decided to go there..



funny boy...look so childish..hahaha






our drink..mine is the red wan...was just alrite..


bi wait til too sien ad..


bi's honey lemon


the partition deco there...


the place look interesting from the outside..but everything there quite pricey...service was alrite..but needed their customers to wait for so long...its no good...so no more going there...


last weekend came back home for my bro's grad photoshoot...

my cat....she really knows how to enjoy herelf lo...sleep on the cabinet in the kitchen having the fan blowing directly at her...hahaha


see..sleep so high up..hahaha...


camwhore at home...


bluekzs....






saturday before going for the photoshoot, my mom made appoinment with some make up artist for us..so after lunch with my bro, he send me to the shop...

was waiting for the make up artist to reach...


end result..


on way out...




after the photoshoot we went back to grandma house waiting for time to pass before my grandma's birthday dinner at Jaya Palace Pj...






at the dinner place...
my aunty and my mom..

my grandparents..mom's side..


my grandma..dad's side..
1st dish

bbq sauce pork rib

toothpick holder..damn cute lo..hahaha

my relatives..


my uncle,dad and dad's cousin...




i camwho for my darling camera..hehe
birthday noodles..

birthday cake for grandma...from secret recipe..

birthday pau with some muachee..
after dinner went back home seperately...


*pout*..like this shot..ehehe






hahaha ok la i know ur sick of my face alredy..thats all for this post...tata..=)

No comments: