Sunday, August 31, 2008

All Alone

totally gone disappeared into my own world...didnt blog coz i got nothing particular to blog...furthermore..this is not really the rite place...so...i'm having my holidays.actually this time round my sem break only lasted for around one week...sad to admit but yes...coz i had violin exam so i needed to stayed back in cheras and prepare...too bad i didnt did my best there...i thought it was kinda easy...i never got nervous..i enter the room, and just did my thing with the companion of my accompanist, Johan...overall i gone abit outta pitch..and kinda screwed up my sight reading as i always do...just cross my fingers and toes hard that i'll pass it...that day was a special day to remember...2 students sitting for exam..but 3 other guys accompanied them both along...me, bi, johan, joelin and taufiq...had a great time going out with them...and finally got a chance to get to know more bout taufiq...we went down to klcc around 11 something...hanged around, had lunch, bought MPO tickets...then off we went to meet up with joelin in Impiana Hotel...after exam...went back to Klcc to shop for johan's gf's birthday present...then went back to cheras...of coz that wasnt it...i spend 3 days at bi's before his second trip...wanted to spend some time together before he's leaving again...always so bz...but that's what he wanted..and i totally respect it...all i can do is to be more patient, and wait in silence for him...


happy thing is Jin Ying got accepted into UCSI...good to see someone i actually know around in college...2nd thing...well not so happy bout it...hmm or i shouldnt put it that way...it was what i wanted...and i finally got it..but i kinda worried that things wont go as i wished it would be..so just pray hard la...well i got accepted into Dithrambic Choir...not sure whether need to go for any audition anot...thats what my vocal teacher told me few days back...not really happy that i lesser time to spend with bi...plus my stupid timetable...aih..totally messed up everything for me...but i guess i'm in no position at all to choose..but to accept it...its really a good chance..really...and not everyone gets that opportunity..so i should really be greatful...

i'm gonna be more busy in future...aih i hate to be busy.....

No comments: