Friday, September 05, 2008

It Aint Matters Anymore...

last tuesday after my violin exam..went back to bi's house...wednesday he brought me out for shopping...as usual i always go to my favourite outlet...FOREVER 21...bi went to arcade and i shopped around myself...didnt want him to wait for me coz i'll take a long time to stroll the whole shop...

outfit for the day....also a F21 top...loving it...


still got my long locks....gonna say byebye to it as u got down to this post...




i miss my long hair...=(..y did i go and cut it and perm it....aih..


1st time trying on this kinda top...proves that it doesnt suit me...


cheeky...=P


super like this top lo!!!i always liked one-sided-shoudered tops...


surprisingly this top is not really pricey as i thought it may be...


suddenly realise that the clothes like not so pricey anymore..or izit i'm crazy???lolz..


after jalan jalan went to had our dinner...we had Wrapz....




so colleged reopened 3 days back....hate to say it but i feel like i almost didnt have any holiday at all...i'm not done holidaying..enjoying myself...aih...
so tuesday after class...went for lunch with frens...suddenly got the urge to go change my hairstyle..been wanting to cut and perm it again..so didnt want to wait til friday...after lunch i went straight to the salon...spend 3 hours plus sitting there alone...reading mag...sit till my ass also numb...spend a total of rm185...perm+cut+treatment...

ta da!!!!...i look like some aunty now...aih...


abit regret la...cant wait for it to grow long...


hair color also run ad..dunno become what...maybe can ask bi dye for me..hmmm...




bi-jah-boom!!hair...


after perming my hair...went home to rest for awhile then eddy picked me and yikling out to Dithyrambic Choir in MIA...was my 1st day there...very new to everything...aih..hoping that i can catch up really soon coz got performance coming up..those that wish to go watch...we'll be performing in KL Chinese Assembly Hall on the 31st of October...can get the tickets from me yea...=)


wednesday...had my 1st assessment with Eddy, our cme...everything turned out ok...had less than one day to prepare the piece and show it to our coaching lecturer..then had choir class..timetable changed...only an hour class on wednesdays...coach by Mr Ian...Monday is as usual...5-7pm..but will be coach by a new lecturer...we still yet to know who's teaching us..lolz...after my class..went back home...i was alone..so i took a nap while waiting for bi to pick me up...we went dating @ midvalley...

had our dinner @ Carl's Jr...


bi bought this ring for me..i damn like it lo..i also liked another bracelet..but i think its abit too pricey..so didnt get it though...bi tried to cheat me by convincing himself that he wont need to buy me a ring since he's getting this for me...lolz...crazee fella...


our dinner...ordered one burger..and cheese chilli fries...we were damn full when finishing everything...


look nice rite...


but after eating too much u'll feel jelak de...the sauce is like the A&W's conney dog sauce...but i love the fries...dipped with tomato sauce with onion..YUmmy!!!




went nichii...bought something for Devil's birthday...


before our movie...watched death race...was ok ok lo...

after my movies...i followed bi back to Kk coz i didnt want to go back to cheras..supossed to send me back at nite itself..but when we got back to his place..he kena lectured on some petrol issue,..so had to stay at bi's place for a nite..and he send me back to cheras this morning..

hope that bi will bring me go Pyramid to get a piece of lingerie that i fell in love with..too bad that the Midvalley's La Senza no longer have my size...cross my fingers hard that there are my size in Pyramid's La Senza...

No comments: