Thursday, September 25, 2008

Stress Shyt!!

once again i'm seriously neglecting this small little heaven of mine...cant help it...ever since college reopened around 3 weeks back..i've been nothing but stressed...so many things to atttend to and so little time...just cant pull myself to sit down, transfer the pic into my lappy, edit them and post them up here..i'm just so lazy...all these time i'm busy with my college stuff, spend my time with worthy people...and not forgetting...MOONLIGHT RESONANCE!!!...the best hk series ever...even the 1st sequal is as good...ever since my bro left for indon 2 weeks back, i already left out from the series..but somehow i managed to find my fren and she send me the remaining episodes...its so addictive...next series..GOSSIP GIRL Season 2 and ANTM cycle 11...one thing i realise that ANTM is getting more and more fake..as in the dramas and all in a reality show..is so well-planned...that it doesnt look like a reality show but as if like a series on its own...ever since our Msia's own model reality show, i'm really convinced that there's not one reality show is manipulated...each and every single person/dramaqueen is asked to be there for some reason..and they're not there for the competition...ironic isnt it...REALITY SHOW....

i guess HH is changing again..turning into someone whom is rather a stranger...people just wont stop changing and transforming eh...foul words is like becoming a part of me...why did that ever happened...bad bad habit....

MOS is da ShyT!!!!best part is...after spending time in MOS..u wont get stinky!!!!
so who cares if the cover charge and liquor is much expensive than any other clubs outside???i dont drink...ever since i got wasted for the one and only time few months back..i never wanted to touch liqour anymore..the stench of it...eeewwww...totally a turn off...detroys my mood entirely...i guess wine and beers are not considered as liquor is it???lolz...well from now on if i ever go club again..the only things i will drink are beers or soft drinks...SAY NO TO LIQUOR!!!!lolz..

vocal competition coming this sunday...well since i've already made my mind upon giving up..but i just cant simply bail out from the competition...so i'll just go there..just simply sing and thats it...i actually prefer preparing for exams than competition...its just not my thing la...plus the competition for central msia is so strong...i dont even think i have what it takes to be qualified into the top 10...its almost predictable....

Keyboard skills midterm in 7 1/2 hours time....aih..i dunno what to expect...i'm like already giving up on myself...no more determination in me..no more fighting semangat in me...i'm dying off slowly...aih...

let it go man HH..LET IT GO......

No comments: