Monday, September 15, 2008

Yea man!! I'm Da BitCh!!!!!

hello world....
release the BITCH in you...muahahhaa...

erm gone MIA for awhile...too busy and got nothing to blog about..that explains my absents in my blog....just a brief update....

last week...classes as usual...first time being a soloist for other people...it was kinda fun...depending whose class ur in actually...then friday nite our own "family"'s mid-autumn celebration at yirui's house...BBQ again...i left early..plus not much of interesting pics..lazy to post up...if wanna see..try ling or lala's or yirui's blog.they might have pics...saturday nite...random enough to go genting for Tony Orlando's concert...actually i didnt plan to go as its not my era type of music..but my uncle dropped by at my hse in the morning..asking me and my dad to go coz got free tickets...so we jumped rite at the opportunity of enjoying th cool weather up there...met up together at granma's place..then dropping by in cheras condo to change shoes as all i had for the weekend was my slippers...then off we went...weather up there was really nice...miss genting actually..hahaha...throughout the 2 hour concert...i almost wanted to dozed off..i have no idea what songs are those...all dated back in the 1970s..which i'm not even born yet!!!...Sunday...met up with bi as he's free for one day during a weekend...(finally)...lunch with his family..then watched GONE IN 60 Seconds...nice show...then rushed home for mid-autumn celebration dinner with my uncles and grandparents...after dinner went back to grandma's place for praying.then off i'm back in cheras once again...


its gonna be kinda busy...and stressed...again...vocal competition in less than 2 week's time...i so dun wanna join la..aih...midterm coming too...geez....its kinda hectic...
i like this dress that i saw...keep thinking whether should i get it??coz my mom dun want me to wear my LBD for the upcoming's wedding dinner..which unfortunately i bought one LBD...still thinking...and i need some new make ups....gold eye shadow...HERE I COME!!!

No comments: