Saturday, March 07, 2009

BangkokJazz and whats not

i'll try to update my blog as much as i can as imma be busier these days...sigh..AMus is nuts okay...still living in denial..dun have the guts to face it..i'm such a coward..aihz...okay am gonna conquer it after updating my blog...lol...

some random pics and updates on how i spend my last week...
saturday..the sri cempaka performance..after which we went for yamcha session @ BRJ

just thought why wanna waste the effort and make up i slapped on my face..so i shall take a pic...hmmm..ahahah..actually i took plenty..hahaha



sunday after rui came back...bummed around the house..and went down to get some food and drinks...

silly gal turning red after their drinking sessions..hahah




monday..went down KL with Simli to take my dress...and shopping trip down to Pavilion with Shern nin and rui...tuesday..we had midterm for conducting...so before reaches our turns..we went to the place we always lepak to practise..and there were a few guys walking around with video shooting equibments...they were preparing to shoot some short videos of others music students playing music outside our uni...so we didnt bother much..and kept practising our conducting..suddenly that guy approached us..asked us to do the exact same thing..and they wanna video us coz he thinks its cool..=.= hahaha..so we went like..."hmmmm..aaaaa....oh..okay lo..." hahhaa....well he's Christien New..a local artist...very funny and same time weird experience..hahaha..

wednesday..didnt went sunway with rui as i had plenty to do...wanted to practise my violin and piano..and do laundry...so after dinner i came back...ling told me that she's going out later to KLIA to send Yenlin off to US...i tagged along too...coz i never have the opportunity to send ppl away..ahahah..i sound kinda bad here...so quickly washed up my clothes, practise vocal abit..showered and off we went...rushed to KLIA coz worried yenlin will leave as we went to surprise her...haha...made me think of lots of stuff that nite..but dont worry...i didnt emo okay...hahaha


thursday....vocal class lo...rui send me over..but i need to find my way back home after class ended as she had cheer practise...competition coming soon...in two weeks...so it was my very 1st time taking train ALONE...hahah..kinda scary as i walk over to the train station..the route was kinda dark and quiet...haha...behind IMU somemore...kept worrying that ppl will rob me or something..hahaha..*touch wood touch wood!!!* but anyhow managed to made my way back home safe and sound...went dinner with ling...came home and got ready to go out again..


as usual the camwho session...this time many pics coz its been awhile since the four of us went out for an outting together...ling almost never a late nite person...yet she was there with us..and lala too!!! was very happy to have all my loves with me that nite..hehe

clar and ling...


dunno why lala ran towards the mirror..hahaha.



i was the 1st to ready...ahaha..bangga shyt wei..ahaha



i wore my fedora again..coz i know i wont be using it for clubbing sessions...haha...so why not for a nite of hanging out and chilling with frens..hahah




solo pic...









while waiting for lala...we kept camwho..ahaha











our outfits for the nite..black themed...with all my LOVES...=)



Frozen Strawberry Margarita....at 1st when it was frozen it tasted okay..after the glass "melted"...yuck...hahaha...i think i shall stick to fruit juices next time..ahahha or wine maybe...hahaha thought wanna try something out so i had this margarita..








crazy loves..hahaha..i thought i wont get red after drinking...but i did..abit...i always thought i was the weird one.bad blood circulation i guess..hahaha



like this pic more..




eddy and rui



i looked so wrong...gosh...ahahha



followed eddy's car as he send Minji back...then rui called us said i was having their parking token..so we went back there again..hahaha...
on the way back..we kena road block...haha..its been awhile since i encountered such shyts..haha..but this time round..we were safe to go!!!!... so happy wei..1st time lo...hahaha



back in condo's mamak

ling and lala didnt brought housekey..so joined us for yamcha session...so rare lo...hahaha..but i love..=p




QQ and nel..




my crazee lovess..haha












eddy and i...

slept really late last nite...this morning if u wanna get really specific..haha...coz i took a 5 hour nap yesterday afternoon....my timing all out again...sigh...
after the nap..woke up to get ready for the photoshoot with dithyrambic at some studio in sunway damansara...after photoshoot..eddy send us back..and yamcha session with ling and theiry..chit chat abit with my loves..
today woke up around 12.30pm..told ling and thiery that imma cook lunch for them today...my turn to contribute..haha...so i after done preparing..i was cooking the pasta..while waiting..i came back to my room to switch on my lappy..and suddenly i heard water boiling outta the pot..so i ran towards the kitchen...on i hit my right foot on the door on my way out..and i remembered throwing myself towards ling's room's door..hahaha...but i still ran for the kitchen after the accident..ahaha..why am i so clumsy and accident-prone all the time...now the part that hit the door is swollen with blue-black bruises..and i burned my finger..hahaa...just a simply meal and i hurt myself...sometimes i really quite "pui fuk" with myself...hhahahaa



Melacca trip with my LOVES 2mr...cant wait!!!!.ahahah

No comments: