Thursday, September 03, 2009

Feeling Old

Another new semester, Semester 8, considered as my last sem in uni, ignoring the fact that i'm going to extend another in next year...its short sem so plenty to do in 2 months' time..no time to waste..its time to pick myself up and strive my hardest..competition coming up too..gonna be really busy.but i guess its all good for me...

start off this post with some random pictures taken some time back..

there was this once few weeks back, the TNB people cut off my house's electricity accidentally..actually wanted to stay at home to write my AMus paper that day..but coz no electricity and there's nothing can be done..i think that day was the day i had Choir concert that night..which was the 6th of August...so yirui and i went out kai kai in kl..well just giving outselves reasons to go out and have fun...went to F21..and we tried on dresses..with our sneakers on...




then on a weekend..tried to capture the night scenery where the moon that night was really big and round and bright..and really close to the earth.as though its gonna fall down from the sky...wanted to show dear this pic..coz he was away in terengganu for performance..but then only realize that he's still in malaysia and is seeing the same moon as me..silly me..hahahahhaha


the day i had jury...drove dear's car to uni..and upon reaching uni, my hp rang so i put my hand into my bag to search for it..and i got scratched on the bindings of my score book..luckily it wasnt deep..if not it would have effected my performance that morning..



the weekend after uni holiday started...went back to shah alam..then went out shopping with mom and bro..had lunch at Lavender..nice environment, bro's treat for my birthday...



bro..testing my cam's smile detection mode..only works when u flashes ur teeth..haha


with my bubble milk tea



my seafood pasta..


bro ordered egge tuna mayo baguette



mom's pancake...yummy...too bad i think more maple syrup wouldnt do any harm...

first week of sem break spent staying in cheras to celebrate my 21st birthday with frens..

Malibu..bought when i came back from Korea..



bartender of the night..haha

dunno where dear went as he said he'll be late abit...then when he came..he brought Baskin Robin cake..and Delectables cuppies for me...invited some frens over for drinking session and all..

was drinking and Chor-ing Dai Di..suddenly rui came out with a cake.






lala on the piano..haha





officially 21


kawan kawan sekalian..



switching on the aircond i think..



Thanx for the cake..



messy table..





with housemates and coursemates..


our very own family...


Thanx alot to wuji and Chloe who came and celebrated with me...



with the guys in the house..Thiery, Victor, Wuji, Eddy and Teddy


with them girls in the house..Angela, Yirui, YikLing, and Chloe



after that picture..kena attacked by people, with them putting cream on my face and hair...



hahah...and someone actually put cream ontop of my head..and spread it all over like she's washin my hair..hahah



cute lil cuppies from dear..










dunno what they doing with Teddy's play stick.haha





when i see cute things i just tend to wanna take loads of pics with/of them..



even the packaging's so cute..










some drinking going on...i downed 4 seconds of Jack Daniels, Eddy did 5, and 3 for wuji


the effect of the shots...he was like this all night..laughing NONSTOP..i was told that it lasted for more than an hour...



ling looked like she's tipsy. without even drinking one bit..had some games..forgotten what games we played..truth or dare i think..almost reaching la-la-land then..haha



hueyhsiang is one gone-case..


lolz

Eddy went down to get something and Wuji left with him..and on their way down Eddy met someone..and he came up to our place for abit..haha
after everyone left..most of them quickly went to bed and all..i was a gone-case..so dear made me go clean up.but when i was done showering he pulak asleep on the couch..so i did some cleaning up and tidying up the hall before went to bed..


next morning had quite a bad hangover...headache all day long..sigh...and i found my pressie in my bag...hahah



a Guess purse from dear..


a shorts from ling..

and soft toys from lala and victor..a meal from thiery,a necklace from parents(they got me a month earlier coz of some auspicious reason).. and plenty of wishes from my frens and family...thank you so much you guys...


in the afternoon..went down to KL for shopping trip with Ling and Yirui...Lala couldnt make it though...


had tea at MOF


rui's



ling's


mine..love the Ocha ice cream..lately i'm so into Ocha ice cream...



we ordered this Avocado Almond Tofu salad for sharing...coz greedy us decided to order the set for 3-5 pax...came with a salad topping of the day...which was...WASABI salad topping..didnt finish the salad though.


on the way back to Cheras..suddenly noticed ling like emo-ing behind..


but actually she's taking an afternoon nap..

went to attend Dennis's graduation recital...then rushed off to Dithyrambic weekly practise in taman melawati..
wednesday was reserved by dear coz he couldnt celebrate with me on the actual day of my birthday..so after he finished his exams, he brought me down KL for dinner...had dinner at Bayenhaus in CapSquare...and movies at midvalley after dinner..last minute plan coz we dunno whatelse to do d..haha bumped into XiaoTeng and Zhong there..we watched G.I.Joe (correct me if i'm wrong, coz i've watched too many movies in August alone...)awesome movie...not much on storyline, but was action packed..worth watching really...

thursday...went Jogoya with dear and some other frens...Vivian, David, Victor, Maggie, EeKee, Yaw, Eunice, and Stephen

was rushing like mad..but still made it on time..stephen was the first to reached...kept playing with his hp there...



thanx dear for the treat..=)



Maggie, Eddy, David, Vivian, EeKee, Stephen, Yaw and Eunice..



Maggie, Victor, Clar, Eddy, David, EeKee, Stephen, Yaw and Eunice

went over to BangkokJazz afterwards to meet up with the others..Ling, Thiery, Lala and Victor, Rui and Jessie...
Lala, Victor, Ling and Thiery left earlier for movies in Timequare...Eddy jammed during the jammin session there...

free cocktail from manager of BangkokJazz




we then went over to Maison for 2nd round...left quite late that day...around 4 coz it was raining quite heavily when we wanna leave...
that was how i celebrated my 21st..nothing fancy really...but i'd had fun..and spend time with frens..appreciate all of you that celebrated for me..and once again..thanx alot for everything...love you all...
next post...Penang trip...
toodles,
muahzmuahz

No comments: