Sunday, September 06, 2009

Worth of Time

the time has come
til the part where it has to end for good
things happen for at least one reason
its just the nature of life.
confronted by a very good friend of mine
it all started with a good and nice conversation
then i shared my thoughts
he observes well, he says
he feels, but not judge
and so i asked for a piece of his mind
told me everything
something that one wouldnt fond in knowing it
i was sort of upset
tried to defend myself
begged to differ
said that he compromises, i thanked him but forgets bout it soon enough
and that i compromises, but bring it to grave with me
said that i'm being irrational
i'm unforgiving
tried to explain that i'm not being irrational,
but merely just trying to cut down the harm
to which came up to me being selfish
tried to defend myself on me being unforgiving
but i cant find any words to finish up the sentence
all in it sums up to being selfish.
moments later
i found the perfect word to describe myself
"self-centered" that is...
slowly it hit me
that all that he observed was true in a way
felt hopeless and helpless
dissapointed with myself
disgusted with myself
slowly you will realise
that i'm just not worth your time
ur care
ur love
you said we always have a choice
i do agree
honesty provokes
just like how you said it
dont feel sorry for what you've said
coz all of it were nothing but the truth
its all for me to reflect upon myself
slowly...
you'll realise...
that i'm not worth your time...


urs sincerely...

No comments: