Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Alumni Concert (part I)

Random pics


me and bi at dome in bangsar for our 2nd year anniversary...



our love drink...=)



us @ cheer '07



me and rui's retainers..lolz



me and lala...



me hugging baby pooh..at midvalley's toys "r" us.



sexy legs of ours..haha...



having supper...thumbs up for apple pie!!



drinking soup..lingling cooked...


Days before Alumni Concert


i tried out a hair-do for my concert day..played dressing up with lala..merely messing around..









during rehersals..i was bored during the 3 nites of rehersal...



after rehersal, got home and cleaned up..slept around 1 something 2 that few nites...sometimes 3..

something funny happened on thursday early morning...after the 1st rehersal on wednesday..we were all tired and all...so went to sleep quite early..i still remember that i'd posted blog before i went to bed that nite..then around 3 lala came knocking on my door waking me up coz i normally sleep with locking up my door..then when i opened up and asked what happened..she said the fire alarm triggered..i was kinda blur at that time..it took me a few seconds to concerntrate and get back to my sense to realise that there was bell ringing..we went out to see what happened..the corridor was empty..i see nobody came out from their house..typical malaysians..lolz...we went to checked out the lifts..all werent working..we heard ppl running in the stairway..so we rushed back in our house..got changed and took our belongings(handphones, purse and passport) we rushed downstairs...it was my 1st time going thru this..of coz we had those fire drone back during our schu days last time..but we wont take those seriously coz we know they were meant for practice..but at that moment..i kinda panicked a little...i didnt think to take my other stuff..i was panting up and down the house..waiting for them..til lala remind me to take my purse...on our way down we saw lots of indonesia students and negros...we tried to called our frens which stayed opposite us..but at last lingling managed to get to susan...we went downstairs for nothing coz it was a false alarm..god my legs were shaking...imagine..panicked and u had to rushed down 21 floors using the stairs...that was me rushing down the stairs..but imagine u walking up 21 floors..u can die...we stayed downstairs for awhile coz the security guards couldnt disarm the alarm and we cant use the lift to go back up again...we then met victor and another fren(i forgot his name..sorry) and went yamcha for awhile...4 something 5 only sleep that nite..and the next morning got class @ 11am..when i went home after class @ 2pm..the alarm rang again coz of the chemical smoke to kill the mosquitos..we were stucked downstairs again and it was really smelly..god..at that time rui and lala was at home..lala was sleeping and rui was sweeping the floor...according to rui, the bell rang for quite some time but she didnt bother coz she knew that got ppl came to spray the chemical thingy..but then xiaotian and susan all came ringing our door bell and asked her to go down coz got smoke and they suspected got fire this time..so she woke lala up and went down..we met downstairs..the funny thing is they took the lift down together with a man...then half way thru the lift just stopped..of coz lala panicked la..hahaha..but nothing happened la...it was a good experience..haha

Alumni Concert Day 1


bi fetched us all to coll..was running late..supposed to be there @ 6.30pm while the concert only starts @ 8pm..















big face hueyhsiang in action!!!






the three boyfrens..yinncher(rui's), victor(lala's), and patrick(mine)



look at lingling who's behind me..she looked so cute doing that..ahaha












lala, valarie, lingling and me..



ling and i.waiting for lift



smilling for the camera..i looked weird...






close-up shot to show my eye make-up..lala did the touch-ups for me(darkening my eye make-up)



this is how i ended my 1st day of concert..sleepy and tired..

No comments: