Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Alumni Concert (part II)

Alumni Concert Day 2


me and wu jun..old class mate from secondary schu...



pretty angela and me...=>



lala, elaine and me..



red carpet yo!!!



walking down the red carpet with lingling...hehe..we were the stars of the nite...






lala, lingling, me and jason



cam-whore in the toilet..hahaha









me, cindira and lingling..



i love this pic man!!!we're so funny...dennis and i









eddy and i..we stand so far apart from each other..i wonder y...hahaha



group pic..jenny,lala,ling,jason and i



me and dr. lim..my aural lecturer..she's a really funny lecturer..cute and funny..hehe..she performed Grieg piano concerto together with USCI orchestra...



he's looked so yeng..(bi dun get jealous yea??)hehe...



with me is owen ho..ex student of UCSI..he was the champion for some international harmonica competition...he's very good at it..



my parents..hope i'd make them proud..



walking down from my coll main entrance...but me and lala pretend to like walking down from some grand stairs..lolz..



at mamak for supper lo..my eyes looked big!!!wow...haha


this is after we got home and took of the hair-do and make-up...


this is the amount of rubberbands and clips that lingling used to styled my hair..wanna thanx her alot..coz quite some ppl complimented on the superd hairdo...thanx lingling..and lala for helping me to spray the styling moose for me...hahaha



i might consider to perm my hair...








me without make-up d...

posing for lala..

imitating marilyn monroe..but such a failure..haha




No comments: