Thursday, July 05, 2007

I'm not the one you used to know...but i'm still me...

its 0120 of thursday,05-07-2007...an instead of sleeping..i'm here to blog..there are few reasons to it..1stly, earlier on i had concert rehersals at coll til 11pm..then reached home around 12 something..showered and all..so my hair is still wet and i dun wanna go damage my hair by drying it with hair dryer...2nd thing..i realise that quite alot of things had happened and i think its time for me to spill it all out so i can keep in new stuff..aik..
so its already half of a brand new week..busy with so many things la...monday class as usual..tuesday was my favourite day...coz bi came find me and brought me out..we went dating...aahhh..miss that feeling..miss him too..wont be seeing him til this saturday when we comes to see my coll's concert, in which i'll be performing too..but singing in the choir..no solo works for me..boo boo!!!!lolz...bi brought me out to midvalley..but before that he fetched me to the secondary schu opposite my coll..i need to go there to certify some documents for that stupid ptptn loan...it was damn ridiculus i'm telling u...when u send ur documents for verifying...u actually need to donate rm5 to that freaking schu for some pembangunan sekolah thingy..this is my first time encountering such a funny thing..haha..anyways off we went to midvalley after that..qued for quite some time to buy movie tickets for Transformers..boy it was really good that movie...four thumbs up for it..two from my hand and the other 2 from my legs..lolz..seriously i was really good and i we ad planned to get a copy of ori dvd of that movie for keeping..went shopping around for stuff for my concert use..and present for celine's birthday this coming sunday...bi's sista..which unfortunately i cant attend coz i got concert..two nites of performance..today..it was kinda okay okay so-so la..busy as usual with all my classes..most of 'em all cramp on this day..then rush home to changed into shorts and had a quick dinner..then went back to coll again for rehersals @ 7 til 11 pm..and it will be continued tomorrow and the nite after 2mr..so i guess this week again..i can barely have enough rest...today i skipped my choir sectionals to stay home to finish up filling up the ptptn online form..god it was really tough..i seriously have no idea at all on some of the things they asked.just simply whack that form..and plus i slept very late last nite,woke up super early this morning for my 8am theory class..then at 9.30am i came home again..it actually took me more than one hour to finish filling up the form..god...after that i went to sleep and woke up around 1 something to had my lunch with rui before going to class @ 2...if i didnt took that nap in the morning..i think i'll be already collapse during the rehersals just now...so boring there and had to stand on the risers..my leg nearly swollen..i wonder how am i going to stand for such a long time for this coming half of the week..but luckily i had my faithful Harry Potter book with me..which kept me occupied for the time i was waiting for the other parts of rehersals which i wasnt and will not involved...and its gonna keep me busy during rehersals for this coming two nites...
off to bed!!!!nitez...

No comments: