Thursday, September 06, 2007

Just Another Typical Post of the Day

long time didnt update bout how i spend my remaining sem break...on the merdeka eve,subang parade parkson was having this sale colaboration with bonuslink card..so they had sales for all the cosmetics and u get cash vouchers for every 100bucks u spend on cosmetics and stuff like that..so after dinner me and my mom went there...it was quite a pityful dinner that we had..coz all we had for that nite was leftovers from the previous nites..so my mom wanted to be fast that nite..all we did was warmed up the food..haha..and my mom fried rice from the leftover rice..then we went parkson around 8 something...so many ppl there la..my mom bought moisturiser and loose powder and eyeshadow for me..spend around 300bucks just on cosmetics itself..then we got 60bucks of cash vouchers..then went walking around inside..when to see bra at the triumph counter...damn cheap la..me and my mom got two bras each..and all we pay was 25bucks for four bras..but we used up the vouchers la..then went to see clothes but didnt buy any...left there just before it closes at 11pm...

camwhore in the fitting room while waiting for my mom go take her clothes..


sheseido maquillage eye shadow


inside view.


love it...

then bi fetched me back to cheras on monday but after dropped off my stuff then went back to his house to stay until yesterday morning only he fetched my back coz coll reopen ad...monday nite went to Damansara uptown to attend his business meeting.it was recognition nite...then after meeting we went back to subang area in search for lok-lok and ice kacang...ended up having lok-lok in taipan..me 1st tie eating it ler..kinda jakun rite..hahaha...then went to ss14 tanjung for ice kacang but dun have..then went to AC but decided to go sunway mentari's Subaidah...luckily there got..we kept driving around subang wasting petrol just for a ice kacang...tuesday bi wanted to eat Ceasar salad..so around 4 something we left his house..went to 1u's delifrance for his salad..then hangkai abit...then around 8 like that we chao to Aman Suria for nasi kandar and roti tisu...met his car team frens and her drifter bf..haha..then went back home to watch baby day's out...

evil smile of mine...lolz


evil smile of mine again...


candid shot..


in delifrance..bi poser la..haha..


camwhore


nice one here...


our ceasar salad..yum-yum..this is the 1st time bi voluntured to eat vege...


some kinda dip that i ordered..not bad..


roti tissue at restaurant nasi kandar sedap in aman suria..long rite..

wednesday bi fetched me back to cheras..went to coll to check and signup for my major and minor classes..then we went out for lunch..after lunch met up with his fren from his car team..coz bi gonna send his car to his fren to change his bodykit...at nite we had yamcake and vegetarian yong tauhu that lingling brought back from sabah and soup that lala cooked...

No comments: