Thursday, September 06, 2007

Pressie part II

as i said in the previous post that i will write another post bout all the pressies from bi...so here it goes...

earrings from bi...bought from pyramid..and some at some flee market that he been to...mostly chosen by him..


earrings again...chosen by him...i own so many pairs..not to mention the other 6 pairs or so that i bought myself...haha...


2nd anniversary pressie..comes with a matching diamond necklace which i'm wearing now...


letter that be wrote to me when i first enter college and was staying in hostel..without parents and him...haha..

below all were bought during his vacation and business trip to china and hongkong last year end..

lipbalm thingy and nail stickers...he bought so many for me and my housemates...one big stack of it.


voodoo dolls keychain...hang hp wan and to hang id wan...haha...coz he dunno whatelse to buy for me there..wanted to get boots and bags for me wan..he did get a bag for me...but coz he dunno my size so couldnt buy boots for me...


the piggy is a soft soft thing to rest ur hand when u using ur comp...and two specs casses..i wonder y he get that for me...

No comments: