Monday, September 24, 2007

Shoes shoes shoes....

i've decided to write about the shoes that i have...coz i have nothing else better to do..haha...so please just bare with that alrite...well what ur bout to see are all the shoes that i'm keeping excluding the ones that i had already abandoned them...

my mom bought it for me at some clarks warehouse sales..fully leather wan..but too bad i hurt my toe last year and until now still didnt have the chance to wear it yet coz i want my toe nail to grow properly 1st..


not my 1st sport shoes..but it was darn cheap coz my dad dun wanna waste money buying expensive shoes for me since my feet are still growing at that time..well sort of abandon it already...


bought this from nose desperately coz i need it for my schu's dinner..sumbangsih thingy back when i was in form 4...well barely worn nowadays..


malaysian brand power...asked my dad to bought it for me...coz i was having that sudden urge that i want it even though its not really nice...haha..abandon it already but i'm still keeping it la...


my love...haha..dad bought me this lovely here..with some lame excuse that i'm staying quite a distance from my coll and i need to walk to schu everyday...so i need a good pair...before this i bought one adidas from pasar malam..yea sad to say that...its humiliating okay..but i'd admit it anyway...


heels..but not too high wan...often wear this when going out with bi..coz he doesnt like me wearing too high heels and appear taller than him....


ahh my boots!!!!haha...barely worn...worn for once after buying back...it hurt so much when i wore it to coll...guess i dont really know how to walk nicely with high heels...


my another love..haha...love this alot..always wanted to wear it out but just couldnt find the perfect occassion although i've worn it twice...once to coll and another time to wedding dinner...not really fitting for my left foot but i still love it alot...


from nose too..bought it desperately for prom coz i couldnt find anymore black heels for my dress...its a torturing experience every single time i wear it....


like this alot too...wedges..haha...also abit torturing to my feet la...but its a very nice heel...so...who cares whether it hurts or not...


flat pumps that my mom bought for me coz my old vincci one spoil already...til now still wear it sometimes...comfy..

No comments: