Thursday, August 30, 2007

Stop in the present, look back into the past

this is gonna be the last week of my sem break..well went to pyramid on tuesday coz long time didnt go there ad..kinda expecting alot of changes to it..but to my dismay...nothing much has changed since the last month i been there few months back..so we watched Ratatouille, very nice movie..worth watching...haha...and bumped into our tuition teachers there...husband and wife la..owner of the tuition centre we went and met two years back...then shopping around after movies...bought a jeans from romp..liked it alot when i tried it in the fitting room.but when i went home n tried it on again..kinda regretted..dunno y la..it was kinda tight as the sizes comes in S,M and L..instead of the normal number sizes..so its kinda tight on my hips...well...u know la..jeans normally will loosen up after a few washing and stuff like that...so best to get something thats really fitting than wearing a baggy jeans after a few months rite..plus its kinda like a motivation for me to work out abit..hasnt been working out lately...grew some meat/flesh(whatever u call it la) around my hips and butt...so..must work harder ad lo...then we went to parade...wanted to find stuff to decorate the pin-up board...ended up buying some alphabet stickers from Toys R' Us and some cute lil' clips from memory lane...also stopped by at RacingFit to meet bi's car team member..that shop is the official sponsor for their car team..hanged out there for quite some time before going to parade la..well i'd went back to dorothy perkins to check out the clutch..turns out that i didnt really like it after all..luckily didnt buy it at first..so went back to bi's house to have dinner..then went home...
wednesday bi's client canceled their appoinment so bi was free to see me..so i brought all the stuff that he gave me over to his place..to be put inside the box we bought at Ikea...sooo..been looking thru all the stuff that he gave me in the past two years..


this is the 1st valentine's gift from him...very nice..love it..




bi bought this from on of the stall in pyramid..coz i said its very cute...then when i came out of the toilet he surprise me with this cute lil tortoise..hehe


bi went singapore and he bought it at the night safari...


2nd stalk of flower that i got from him..this was given on my last year's birthday...we were hangkai-ing in parade..and that day we had kenny rogers for lunch..and met his mom there..she bought me a watch...(see bi..my memory still okay wan aaaa..."proud")


this is also from singapore..


ahh...my 1st birthday with him...that time..haha..so many things happened..bi made this himself..said under all the wax there is a small bottle that has a clue that will lead me to the treasure something that he had done..but i'm forbidden to break that thing and see the clue until he's gone..(which is abit daikalaisi la)...but anyways..dun think i will need to go on for the treasure hunting trip la..(dunno whether is it true anot also...)let our kids and cucu-cicit do the hunting for me la in future..haha


this is from him when he went to genting on his birthday..unfortunately wasnt able to go with him so he bought me something small to make me happy lo..


from mcd..that time we were on study leave for spm.so hanged out alot at the MPSJ library..and bi bought me this..


yup its a small kid's toy...


but its really cute u see...and there are so many other more to collect..and all are equally cute...bi bought it for me though even he said it was just wasting his money coz i just keep it in his drawer and lay there forever...bi dun let me collect more..said wasting money......aihz...
there are still quite some few stuff that he gave me but all of it are not with me now..so gonna update this post again after i go back to my cheras condo...

No comments: