Saturday, August 11, 2007

exhausted til...dying soon???

busy till can die la lately...y izit studying so tough??cant everything just be as simple as ABC n 123?god...so much of a drama lately...well hueyhsiang has been as naive as ever...never learn her from her mistakes for like...forever??lolz...well that typical ms stupid hueyhsiang...even my frens called me silly all the time..but what to do..i'm born that way mah...silly mah silly la..at least i got people to on my back to look out for me..well they're still the best..coz stupid hueyhsiang is so stupid...but luckily she got her frens and baby to teach her and help her all the way...baby aaa...someone actually commented that i'm sooooooo lucky to have u u know..coz u know so much bout everything out there..unlike me..haha..so u always got my back...everything single time i need u whether it was just some silly tiny lil drama that i've made or whats so ever...u'll be there for me..even when i cried while watching chick flicks like ghost whisperer n those sorta thing..u were there to wipe away my tears...hug me closely to u and tell me sweet stuff..haha...always tease me and all just to make me smile back..ur the man baby..muakzs..love u forever...hehe...actually i'm supposed to be studying rite now..but music history just aint my kinda thing...all those history stuff...they're just not my thing...well sometimes i was quite fasinated by those composers's life like beethoven,mozart and bach..so on so fort la..hey!why dont they make the whole text book into a series of movies or something like that??i'm sure all the students will be able to concerntrate more on this subject...rite???well ms stupid hueyhsiang isnt that stupid afterall..wakakaka...whats with that evil laughness of mine huh????well she must have been crazy with everything thats happening round her i guess..uh oh....got drifted away from the things that i actually wanted to say earlier..okay back to it...well i think something must have gone wrong with my eyes...or izit my glasses??but it couldnt be..coz when i wear contacts my eyes just goes red and actually made my lecturer and senior n frens worried bout me..haha..but i aint feeling any itchyness or pain...thats y i dun even know that my eyes are red..so i thought i would stop wearing them for awhile..today i wore specs for a whole day..didnt go out of my house...my vision got blured...normally this wont happen...and i cant study for too long in a stretch coz my eyes just feels tired..n i keep having blurred visions when i look at things that are just like 10 steps away from me..i cant even watch tv without sitting in front..whats wrong with me??well this crazy thought striked me just now..u know what i was thinking??maybe i had a growth or brain tumor in me and its obstructing my eye sight..so i cant have clear vision...then it led to me thinking having chemo therapies in the hospital...all my hair gone..my lebat hair all gone..hueyhsiang is bald??god that aint gonna happen to me..at least i wont let that happen to me..hueyhsiang's still so young...gonna be celebrating her 19th bday next week...and there are no such sickness history in her family...or could it be coz i didnt have enough rest n sleeps lately...and my eyes are tired so everything she sees are not clear??well i hope it is that way...i dun wanna have cancer....so stressed out..grooving with leehom's tune..Follow ME......gotta get bac to my book...grooving away............

No comments: