Friday, August 24, 2007

Trip to Ikea

so....been to ikea as promised by bi...brought me there to find boxes and photo frames and same time hangkai...1st time there together...picked me up @ 11am..then went back to his place to shower and changed...then headed out to kelana jaya for lunch...KFC...then dropped by at Yamaha in kelana jaya to search for my ABRSM violin book grade four wan..but dun have...then off we went to Ikea lo..so many people...1st time went there with bi...quite fun la..haha.coz its kinda like a new experience...spend rm110 just on boxes,photo frames and a pin-up board...then went to the curve and cineleisure..supposed to watch ratatoille wan...but by the time we came out from ikea also 3 something ad..so we postpone that to next week...then jalan here jalan there lo...played pool also...with bi...he said i can only go to this kinda places(pool, arcade, club) when he's with me...haha...bi's being protective la...then headed back to his place to put all the things we bought..oh yea..we bought a pillow to put in his car..so i can hug it when he's fetching me..then he fetch me home lo..

Pics of the day...

bi pushing trolly...


my new pillow!!!so nice to hug..haha


he was just laughing at me..and now pretending that nothing happen...grrrrrr....


boxes that we set up...and the pin-up board...


photo frames..3 for rm5..so we bought half a dozen of it..some put at his place..some will be place at my condo...

No comments: