Monday, August 20, 2007

Super happening and exciting week (Part II)

..Continue...

haha..very good mimics..potential actresses...

ling ling n bi...this movie is LimKokWeng's production..

see the lau ah pek there???remember his face ok??coz later u'll see....

ta-da!!!haha...

imitating the birds...hahaha...


bi actually can get hamsap at a bra mannequin..."shake head..."
Treats boutique..(their promoters damn scary..keep pastering u inside the store..)

take one(victor gong gong keep making me laugh la!!!)

take two!!!
we were walking around searching for the next shooting place..then we saw something.a begger..someone that actually looks familiar...
oh we do know him...its bi.."dunno whether to laugh or just look at him with a head full of question marks"


jolin wannabes wei!!!
let compare ok...

this shot is a good one..haha

sometimes he just amaze me with the things he do..but he did made me happy all the time..hehe
At Clarins Promotion Booth...
gosh!!!!


"shake head"..bi r u that desperate???i thought u got me enough d??y go after a guy????
rui had her potrait taken by professional photographer and with the perfect setting but...butttt....- the lightings and makeups...haha..and its FREE!!!!

Malaysia's Next Top Model..the final 4..haha....

take one...

take two...ass grabbing..haha


finally...a good one..but my head's position cacat ad..

remember ANTM's cycle 6 there was this task that the models had to run on this running track kinda thing and pose at the same time...at last the pics came out with ms Jay acting as this fashion ghost police chasing the models...now we presenting you to the malaysia's version...


we all no money to let the pro makeup artist make up for us..so this is what we do..make up kononnya..haha




Its Pressies Time!!!!
from my bro...

from bi's mom...guess what is it inside...

hmmm...

ta-da!!!earring..


same set wan..necklace..
a dozen of roses from beloved bibi...

this is what happened to it after i brought it home...

pretty in pink...

from rui,ling,lala,victor,yinncher,and eddy...


its DKNY be delicious!!!!hahaha...happy happy!!!
so on my actual birthday i went down to melacca with my family...its my grandma's birthday too!!!that day ngam ngam is both of my english and chinese birthday,my mom's and my grandma's...haha
thats the straits of Melacca...on our way to Yoong Sheng to buy stuff..the last time i was near to beach was like few years back...back when i was in primary schu...if not mistaken the last beach i went was PD...haha..
at nite at the restaurant...
singing happy birthday song..thats all my relatives..


cutting cake with mom and my 5th aunty.all same month birthday wan..


family portrait..

No comments: