Thursday, April 24, 2008

Holiday post

i wouldnt say that this is the best holiday...kinda sux coz i'm stuck at home without much entertainment except for some hongkong dramas...aih...no game nothing...so last sunday went out to pyramid with my family coz needed to get something...mana tahu the lady pissed me off so i just decided to walk off...so i was damn frustrated and angry...i walked around pyramid without knowing where to go...didnt had the mood to go shopping..so i kept walking and walking and walking..i past by MPH so i decided to go in and hang out to read some book and mags...so while i was there i sms-ed rui and bi...asked rui whether she free to come pyramid at that time..but she told me she got some family dinner later on that she had to attend...but i didnt wanted bi to come all the way to teman me and risk being seen by my parents...so i was alone in MPH..after done reading mags i went over to the cook book section...one of my favourite book section..i've always wanted to buy cook books and learn nice recipes so i could make decent meals for bi,rather than just soup noodle and pasta...while browsing thru the various cook books, i suddenly looked up and saw bi standing beside me...was really surprised and happy to see him there...finally something good happen to me...so we hang around there for awhile as my dad too was in MPH that time...after few minutes,bi said my dad not around d..then we went to Toycity to see remote control cars, he teman me to F.O.S to see shirt..went back to MPH again..then i had to go already...miss going out with him...and it was rather fun coz we needed to kinda avoid my parents..hahaha...after that i went home...
normally during holidays i would have lunch with my dad unless i got other plans to go out somewhere...so monday we had mamak for lunch..as usual i ordered my teh o ais limau and bihun goreng for a change since the only goreng dish i eat there is maggi goreng...when they served me my food..i was eatting happily coz i missed this mamak's goreng goreng dishes...it has the best maggi goreng i've ever tasted in my life...so as i was eating...i saw one dead baby cockroach in my bihun goreng..well i just took it out and used the limau skin to covered it since its so disgusting and i didnt want it to disturb my appetite..so i just continue eating anyways..but now i kept twisting and turning almost the whole plate of noodle upside down inside out...u might think that y i didnt make a scene or just stop eating or somethin like that..well..i just started eating and it would be quite wasteful if i dun eat it..2ndly this is the only mamak which serve my fav maggi goreng just the way i want it to be and its darn cheap ok...3rdly i've been dining at this mamak for a long long time...so i thought i didnt want to destroy its business...i've tried to eat...but somehow i keep thinking bout the dead roach and i freaked myself out..so i just push it aside and my dad asked me how come i couldnt finish it..i just told him that i found a dead roach inside..he went to ask the boss to come take alook...he saw it..and he went speechless..just stoned there for few minutes...thats y i dun wanna see this kinda thing happen..maybe i'm too kind hearted...lolz...so the boss gave us a free meal...anyhow..i still went back there to dine..this time was with my mom after her yoga class on tuesday nite...this time i didnt dare to order goreng stuff anymore..i just ordered my tosai...i couldnt help tossing the gravy around to check whether it has roacches in it..aih..maybe i should just stop going there for awhile..i know i'm going to miss my maggo goreng..aih...

tuesday after having lunch with my dad and my dad left for work, i quickly start cooking pasta for bi coz i've promised to cook him lunch that day since he's not having much proper meals lately...well not to say what i cook is considered as proper meal la..dun be fooled ok coz i cooked those instant pasta for him where u just pour in the packet of pasta,add some milk and water and cook it...lolz..well at least bi loves it...lolz..so went over to his place and watched tv..then went out to SRIKL to fetch his sis from schu coz his grandpa needed to go for medical check up...

super crowded with cars..and mind u..all big cars like Alphard, estima and all..rich people.....the thing i dun understand is y cant they car pool...most of the big cars came only to fetch one kid...siao rite...what to do..they're rich....


in the car waiting nothing to do...

after dinner with mom, went to a small jusco in KK to buy bread...so ngam got sales and discounts..so i bought plenty of Rocky/Pocky!!!!..its Rocky/Pocky craze!!!!!!


nothing much to do at home..aih...2mr going to meet up with bi and he's bringing me to go visit his dad in the hospital...fell down at some mamak after attending a fren's son's funeral...broke his ankle...so now is in hospital..hope he'll recover soon....

No comments: