Thursday, April 17, 2008

Updates

recent updates...pictures that u just got back from people...so gonna post up in this post...too long didnt update..kinda dead la my blog...so finally decided to blog..

me driving aaa..lolz...


coming up are the pics that victor took with his Nikon SLR during out trip to MPO last last sunday..lazy to choose which to post up..so i just post up everything
























had my 2nd last paper last friday..it was my music theory 2 paper...same day nite, i attended the Modern Band Concert...before concert went for dinner with yikling,thiery,yirui and victor...bi couldnt came coz his house not enough car to use as i've mentioned on my previous entry...plus he got some event to attend in cheras too..so after he's done with his event and i'm done with the concert we were to meet up and yamcha together...after concert finished...kean wai came to fetch me go yamcha @BRJ mamak...first time met him...yamcha til 12am i think..not quite sure la..then all go home..bi fetch me back to condo to pack my stuff then headed back to his house for the weekend as i was to spend time with him before holidays..and also to make it up to him the week before as i was then busy studying for my history paper..



taken by yirui during dinner time..



No comments: