Sunday, April 20, 2008

Party people!!!!!!

updates again peeps....thursday morning woke up in the afternoon...bi supposed to come find me once he woke up..but he had stuff to do so we only met up later in the afternoon...ate the noodles cooked by yikling..then off we went to midvalley again...this time to fetch yikling and thiery to midvalley and rui wanna buy concealer...so off we went...we also bought lingeries from La Senza...spend 200plus there..lolz..but i was happy..=)..then buying stuff then we went home...started to pack my stuff coz i'm having holiday now...so got lots to pack before the next day where i will go over to bi's place before he send me home on saturday...he hate to wait for me to pack and i had millions to pack..so i better start early..after packing i practised my vocal as i'll be having class at 6.30pm..its been 2 weeks back since i last practise..excuses are no time,lazy and too stressed out from exams...lolz...so after my class..went back to wake bi up and we went all the way to damansara for dinner at some thai restaurant/mamak...it seems that the Nasi Goreng Suria there quite nice..so bi purposedly took me there to eat...but it turned out that it wasnt that good afterall...hahaha..after makan went back cheras again..got ready for clubbing!! while waiting for rui to come back from cheer and fetch jon over...when he reached cheras only to realise that he forgot to bring his shoes...so had to go back to sunway again..hahaha..okay pictures time...

love this pic..my hair brown brown d..happy..=)


on the way to Midvalley



clubbing pics....

on the way to sunway..bi driving....




i love this CJ7 toy!!!it look so real just like the one in the movie...




cute aint it???hahahaa

reached heritage row...havent decided which club to go yet..but jon needed to change and we needed toilet break..so we walked over to Imperial Hotel...

camwhore...


lala did my eye make up..thanx lala!!!!muakzs...


with bi at the lobby


finally decided to go to maison..again!!!!!

my glass...


i D.I.Y.-ed my heels...hehehe


manicure did by rui and lala that afternoon


our table...didnt had a good table that nite..we were seated rite next to the ladies express lane entrance...and above us is a huge speaker blasting music nonstop....










i'm more than half way gone ad..lolz


see...hahahaa








this two kept taking pics when i went dancing..and thanx jon for safe guarding my belongings for me...hehehe




going....

going...but still can adjust my heels..

totally gone!!!!!
vomitted so many times..on the floor,on the roadside,in the ice bucket...lolz...and i cried...i didnt really know why.guess i was too sad....then bi had to carry me to the car...all the way back i burried my face in a plastic bag...vomitted like hell...i feel sick now if i'm to see any kind of alcohol or at least smell or it...wont clubbing anymore....at least for a few months..and unless i really have to go...reached back home...when i was getting out of rui's car..my vomit kena her car seat...so so so sorry bout that..aih...then bi carried me up to condo and washed me up...lala dried my hair for me..thanx lala!!!!and sorry for disturbing u from ur sleep lingling...hehehehe

lala drying my hair for me...i siao ad that time..


lolz....



holiday now..stuck at home...but will be going to ipoh next next monday...hehee...



No comments: