Sunday, May 11, 2008

Ipoh Trip 3rd Day

3rd day in ipoh...woke up 9 something as we had an appoinment with lala's fren to do our hair for us...so woke up and left the guys at home coz we needed to be there on time and the guys wanna sleep...so off we went without them...

last shot of me with my old frizzy hair...


in the saloon waiting for yen ting


ling showed a sad face coz i will change my hairstyle..lolz



then acted cool for her 'before' pic










yen ting started with me...then suddenly the 3 of them came into the washing area to kacau me..lolz..




ling helped me luckily..haha






ling and lala played with rui's hair while waiting






my super long fringe..didnt cut for few months..hahaha


looked like lara croft..haha




chun li in street fighter..


going to transform d..haha


ling wanted to have a hair cut..but in the end having rebonding too








pretty hairstylist


curling up my mane...


lala helped to put on the cream on ling's hair..


in case ur wondering what were they taking of..its a plaster on her forehead covering her pimple scars..coz she was affraid that it might scare the hairstylist..hahaha


yen ting's sifu...






like chu chiong fun..haha




after washing then not so bad d..








trim some hair to shape..




satisfied customer..












yen ting doing her hair...


super chunted hair style..i like...


like some punk rock star...haha


2 with the same hairstyle..








and 2 with the other same hairstyle!!!hahaha


up next...updates on melacca trip and some itsy bitsy updates on normal stuff...

No comments: