Thursday, May 29, 2008

Busy Week

college into 3 week already...yea time flies...aih...last week rui went back to sunway for gym..then tapaued ramly burger for me as supper..hahaha..

my beef special with less sauce and less vege..


yummy!!!


heaven!!!


somebody trying to copy bi's style..but too bad!!!!!try harder next time aite!!!hahahaha


super dirty pool in my condo...so yucky..can u see in the rectangular shape of greenish patch in the middle of the pool??i suspect it is a layer of green moss!!!gross!!!!


today during choir sectionals..

lala taught me how to knit...


she constantly keep an eye on me coz i tend to do wrongly all the time..ahahha


boring sectionals...




after class, we all went to pasar malam..its been so long since i been to pasar malam..this time went there coz i needed to find shorts and pencil case coz mine already have one big hole...only managed to get my shorts nia...


snow ice @ 100yen shop...strawberry is my new love...


my dinner...5 pieces of "wor-dip" (cantonese fried dumplings)-->my fav!!!and also yam bubble milk tea...


before going home, we dropped by at yunshi's house coz lala thought of buying toy poodle...so we went to ask some questions and stuff..by the time i reached home also past 11pm..1st time go out for the whole day til so late at nite...
after shower, i tried on my new dress with my shorts and leggings..lala took pics...

act cute...but fail miserably...






same pose..i'm not poser ok..


man what was i thinking when i'm supposed to pose sexy...god!!!


ok..still fail miserably..


me likey this pic!!!blurry...


again..failed...






pau faced..hahaha

No comments: