Sunday, June 01, 2008

Some Random Post

yup just some typical random post of mine...weekend back at my own home..heehe.bro's back from melacca..finish studying liao..only waiting for convocation which will be held in melacca on my mom's birthday..bet she'll be quite happy on that day..hahaha..well my bro's already found a job some where near klcc as technical support engineer..(well i think thats his post la..)..working for an internation it company named HUAWEI..well HUAWEI is quite famous for modemns and some other things..but so far i only know they produces modemn..pay is kinda good for a fresh grad la i would say..despite that the economy not really good now...

random pic..the next day of the one i took in my previous post..more yucky..this time turned green!!!!


thursday ling's cme partner,Emily came up to prac with her..and she brought Stitch along...

cute lil Stitch!!!


he's damn cute de lo..make me wanna have a puppy of my own with bi..bet it'll be like our child..hahahha





he's reallyy adorable!!!


ling like carrying her baby while singing..hahaha


after vocal class, i went back to condo,had dinner with bi at some nearby kopitiam...after that went home and cleaned up...bored and got nothing to do..suddenly decided to go up to genting...

in genting again!!!


it was kinda cold that nite..dunno whether was i unwell, didnt sleep well or it was really that cold la..i was freezing all the way up and all the way down..hahaha


sorry for the blurry pic..



dad fetched me home on friday evening..reached home, suddenly got the urge to camwho...



pau face...





that nite my mom didnt cook dinner, went out to taipan for Ampang Yong Tau Fu for dinner, then went to parade coz got sale..my mom needed to buy cosmetic stuff and so ngam to get the sampling fot Sheseido's new Gel Eyeliner...but mana tahu they dont have...didnt thought she would actually buy it for me coz my eyes tends to make eyeliner comes out..but the sales gal put it up for me to try..and it was good!!!so my mom straight away buy for me!!!hahhaa...well then later on i read on some mag..Bobbi Brown's Gel Eyeliner cheaper than Sheseido's...never knew that..maybe next time i could try that...

No comments: