Thursday, June 12, 2008

Hypocrite or not??

hate this week and the next week...been so busy and tired like hell..as if things are already not bad enough for me..for the past few nite i couldnt even sleep well til last nite..but til now i'm still super exhausted..and college is now super heavy loaded with midterm coming up next week and 2mr i'm going to have my 1st vocal exam, next tuesday i'm going to have my recital..i havent even started studying for my midterm yet!!imagine how busy i am..its not that i'm lazy ok..i'm really stressed out and busy to the extend that i didnt even have the time to do extra things like studying for exams..let alone having some time for myself to rest and relax...think i'm going to break down soon...the only proper rest i get is during weekends...but i think i wont be getting one for this weekend as i need to buck up for my midterm..gonna burn midnight oil..aih....life's not easy..coz the rise of petrol price made everything becoming more and more expensive..stressed me out even more coz now i'll need to spend even more wisely than before...no more splurging on stuff once a while..no more eatting out expensive meals..no more shopping...i even brain washed myself not to go out on weekends to stop myself from spending unnecessarily..aih..life's harder and tougher than before..
some random pics for this post so that i wont bored u readers out there...


last weekend was at bi's place..saturday we went to econsave to buy some stuff to make konyaku jellies..coz to sien ad at home..also bought some junk food..i miss them much..hahaha..


jellies we made...bi's mom and grandma helped us with it too...was my 1st time doing it..so much easier than i thought..




i bought a tub of nata-di-coco..although is bad for health as its hard to dissolve even in asid, never mention in our stomach..but once in a while...our nata-di-coco jelly...




a tub of nestle choco vanilla ice cream..look like ass..lolz


bi made this and brought to me on tuesday..hehe..its kiwi-sea coconut-nata-di-coco jelly..hahaha


cant sleep...so i take pic of the highway outside..it was raining that time..


sleepless nights...


just in a day i got 3 bruises...2 scratches from paper cut when my fren was flipping the book...then a bruise on my pinky..wednesday during history class, we were seated in the front row as usual..so there were a few foldable tables..so we used it..rather than those small desk at the side of our seats..while adjusting our tables, ling never see my hand there..and she just pushed the other table while i was adjusting mine..and it hit on my finger real hard..i screamed like mad..but my silly lecturer said.."dont worry..u still have another 4.."...i was in pain and same time laughing like mad coz of what he said to me..lolz..what a humour lecturer...

so in the end...one of the blood veins in my pinky burst and now swollen..blue black..pain...

No comments: