Thursday, June 05, 2008

Weekly Updates

god its already the 5th week since college started...one more week and my midterm is up..its like i never had the chance to study much to be tested...hahhaha..anyways...was bz too this week, college life and also bi's pressie...its gonna be out 3rd anniversary next next sunday!!!but too bad i dont think we can celebrate on that day itself coz i gotta be home for father's day celebrations...if i dont go back my mom would nag so much...

random pics...



my mousebrick...


my eye liner...



monday practised aural with my frens...



lai jiun...


yun shi behind me...




yesterday's psychology class the mass com students got presentation on ways to destress..they lit up scented candles and gave out sweets and chocolates to us...lolz


after choir sectionals, i stayed back in college to practise...after practise already 8.30pm..went to pasar malam with rui to buy dinner..half way back stopped at 100yen shop for snow ice...this time i had kiwi snow ice.and wor dip for dinner too...i also bought another make up pouch for myself..coz my hello kitty wan too small to hold everything...so now i seperated my make ups in two pouches...lolz...also bought another pair of fake eye lashes..


tonite going to skybar!!!vic wants to go take pics..so lucky us lo..get to go and have free photo session..hahahah..shall update later...chiaoz..

No comments: