Sunday, June 15, 2008

My Week Sucked!!!..Well...not entirely

stressing like shyt over the whole past week...couldnt sleep well for the 1st 2 nites...made me tired and exhausted to the max as i had plenty to do throughout the whole week...thursday i had my instruments classes..piano and violin was alrite...my piano lecturer was kinda satisfied with my playing that day..well thats what i think so la..but my cme...my godness..been kinda worried how was i going to present my hebrew suite with my solo violinist..well it sucked..but my kind lecturer, who's also my violin lecturer..asked me to get prepared better for the next class and play for him again..its a nice piece..but its extremely difficult to pick up...aih..my vocal class was alrite too..my teacher let me off early as i had to rushed to attend a guest recital in my college at 8pm..and that recital ended around 9.40pm..i nearly died of hunger..but it was a good experience watching them..the pianist/accompanist was really a good pianist...she gave a masterclass that afternoon...so after the guest recital..went to had dinner then headed home to rest as i had vocal exam the next day...
had my 8am history class as usual..but couldnt attend the violin masterclass coz i needed to get prepared for my exam which i need to get to my teacher's house for warming up at 12pm sharp..after my class, i went to mcd alone to grab some food...then went home to get ready..showered and all...and guess what...block c's lift wasnt working...so i only left with 5 minutes to 12pm, i walked up 12 floors to my teacher's house in exactly 5 minutes...crazy i tell you..but it wasnt my 1st time anyway..by the time i reached my teacher's house, i was sweating like mad..wasted my effort for showering and all..lolz..so rest for a few minutes and warmed up before leaving for klang, where my exam took place..
none of us know the way to the hotel...but anyhow we managed to reached there half an hour before my exam starts (just so u know that i was the 1st one)..did all the best that i could..i was far more calm than i expected..enjoying what i was singing..although i screwed up one of the question in my aural part..but it was a good experience to have...left there around 4 something coz my accompanist, samuel was the one fetching me back to cheras...reached back condo just before 5.30pm...was already dead tired by the time i reached home..what a long day...
bi reached not long after that to picked me up over to his place..went back his place, took a rest and had our dinner at home...then headed out to sunway for TT...this time's TT is not yamcha session anymore..it was held at Motorsports Playground in Sunway..sort of a small event for TEAM STREET and STREET GENETICS...that was a cool place to be at..got dj playing music in the house, got games to play like a mini arcade...so events for the night was a rally racing competition..musical chair and limbo rock..had a great time time though i was again dead tired by the end of it...and i was assigned to be the photographer for the night as john needed to take part in those games..i was free so was given that job..but i dont think i got many nice pics..aih..he kept saying that i dunno how to take a good pic of him...well not my fault la..u expect me to get hold of every angles in just a few hours time??serious speaking, i'm only good at taking macro shots...anyways..if got chance will try to post some pics of the event here next time...and to make things even cooler..adran brought in at least 10 large pizzas from pizzahut...3 or 4 towers of beer from Remus (owner of Motorsports Playground), one from Bobo and one from John...and also some dimsum from Meichi (john's gf)...its way way wayyyyyy cooler than clubbing..i swear...
so saturday..i spend my saturday sleeping...yes i didnt heard me wrong..almost the whole day i was sleeping..to nurse my tiredness and my headache...at nite..bi brought me out to Aman Suria for roti tisu...met Team Imperial and Laney and her bf and the gang there..a bunch of drifters...went home after makan, played uno then Zzzzzzz.....
woke up this morning...went out with bi to Sri Muda to send his car for spraying...and his grandpa found a Poodle!!!..last nite me n bi was just talking something bout poodle...guess God have decided to shed some light upon us!!!..lolz..Thank You GOD!!!!!




he's really a good boy..nicky droolling all over him...all his saliva kena the poor poodle's back..his hair all wet..lolz..



doing Gongxi stunt..damn "guai" wan lo he..


so cute...




see nicky...his chin's hair all wet..lolz..


crazy...dunno what's his sexual preference...hhahaha...



sometimes..u cant agree with what ppl's doing..you obviously know its wrong and i cant bare to see it anymore..but its just none of ur farking business so its best to shut the fark up and mine our own business rite????rite...but how can the person actually say that when the person wasnt even there??my godness..how could the person even say it out loud???!!!!
well the best solution is...SEE NO EVIL, HEAR NO EVIL, SPEAK NO EVIL...just mine ur own business dude...if u couldnt take it anymore..maybe leaving is the best solution afterall...

No comments: