Saturday, June 07, 2008

Sky Bar

thursday nite we went to sky bar coz vic wanted to take pics...so here comes the pics


the nite before, tried on clothes for fun...see the height difference??




after wearing dress and heels..almost the same height d




thursday after my class at 6.30pm, bi picked me up from college, then went to pharmacy to get something..after that went home to get ready...spend so much time dolling up..but in the end lala did most of the make up for me..

ready to go..




my eye make up...


doesnt even look like me lor...


bi busy doing his hair too behind me..finally my room has mirror ad..more convenient...



blur face...


fierce..but only yirui look fierce..hahaha

after got ready,went to OldTown Kopitiam for dinner...
reached trader's hotel around 9 something 10 i think...forgotten...

at hotel lobby












yirui's classic margarita
vic's apple juice

me and bi's lemon juice




always blur blur wan...





talk talk talk nonstop...hahaha



playing the tripod


toilet break..

as usual la..this is what gals do best..hhahaha





damn funny how this pic turned out to be...

love this..perfect!!

this pic looks like just came out from a mag like taken from some hottest party in town..lolz


nice...
bagi u muka garang...

too bored..






damn funny...there was a reason lala posed this way..hahaha






in lift...


lala's ladybird..given by vic..

No comments: