Monday, June 23, 2008

Superb weekend (not entirely) and 3rd Anniversary

went home this weekend coz got father's day dinner which i had to be there..so scheduled a dinner in USJ 1 F4 Fish head Restaurant..the fish dishes there are alrite..qiute nice consider i dont really like to eat fish...after dinner my mom followed my uncle's car back home (which is my neighbour)..and me,my bro and my dad went to pyramid coz i....I FINALLY GOT MYSELF A CAMERA!!!!how great is that...hahahaha..i'm sooooooooooooo glad that i didnt buy SONY T70 earlier on...coz this one i got is much more better and cheaper..it was really a great deal..a price which has lots and lots to offer..hehehe...so i got myself a SONY W120 PINK...well to be honest i'm not those kinda pink girls..i just wanted something more colorful in my life..i dont want to be BORING..so i went for pink..and i love it tonnes!!!!..there goes parts of my savings...HUEYHSIANG SHALL NOT SPEND UNNECESSARILY IN THE FEW MONTHS TO COME..DEFINATELY NO CLOTHES AND SHOES.." cross my fingers hard and pray.."

came home then started to explore my darling's capability...seriously..i love it so much i cant stop myself from touching it...lolz..just kidding la..trying to be stupid and sarcastic..lolz...

my new darling...


my bro took pics of my cam and all it's stuff..coz i bought insurance on it.so needed a copy of comparison evidence..ehehehe



taking pic with my new darling..


that nite was too busy and too hooked up with hongkong series coz i just had my midterm and wanted to relax...slept around 3.30am..woke up around 8...goodness...whole day so tired...

my bro took this while i was doing things...look like old aunty...


this is what my bro got me from his grad trip to hongkong...

the reason i woke up so early was coz i was afraid that my mom would scold me why i always sleep til so late only wake up and since i've asked her to tapau breakfast for me..but when i went downstairs to look for my breakfast...my mom went out and wasnt back yet..so i crawled back to my bed and slept for another hour then finally went downstairs for my breakfast...after breakfast finished up my remaining housework then watched hongkong series..then got ready for bi to pick me up..lucky this year's anniversary i can actually make it to meet up with him...HAPPY 3RD ANNIVERSARY BABY!!!!

bi bought this shirt for me too...


camwhore with my new darling..lolz..(i know ur starting to get sick of it..)


went to bi's house..was surprised to see his car...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

yengness!!!!




handsome car...but the light enter water pulak..lolz..




went out to hangkai and makan...its not our celebration for our 3rd anniversary as we expected i wasnt even free to meet him today in the 1st place...



went to pyramid again...we had lunch at Ole-Ole Bali...










my soto ayam...damn nice..but abit pricey lo...if got more ketupat then more nice...




bi's beef pasta...was ok ok only...




this fella has more holes on his ear that i have on both my ears...hey when only go get tattoo la...




after makan go hangkai...had Haagen Daz...was ok only...so pricey..rather have baskin robins instead...

so little caramel toppings..cheh...



on our way back...almost kena stopped by a police car..so we took other roads to escape from them...hate them la...blood suckers all...

in KK...




MMMOOOOooooooooooooo......


bi wanted to take pics of his new painted car..









chunted car with ugly model..lolz..


wasnt aware that he was taking...he even taught me how to pose..lolz...




but i like this..hehehe..








i edit away his car pics till i wanna die d...neck sore and tired...but i still bertekad wanna finish this post before i goes to bed....


ok ppl..chaoz...nite...




No comments: