Monday, June 30, 2008

Honey Dew + Sago= My Favourite

this is gonna be the last post of this month...the month of june...coz today is the 30th already and i'm sure i wont blog tonite..lolz..ok ok cut da crap..this post is kinda outdated la..but just wanna update though...last thursday bi came to find me lo...supposed to go down to kl clubbing but couldnt make it...that nite my frens wanted to make dessert...they bought the stuff for making Honeydew Sago Dessert...i love this dessert alot alot...i also love the sago pudding.aaahhh..i'm gonna try making it the next time since i've already know how to make this...i just helped out abit only...

bi playing comp in my room


wakakkaka...candid shot


here comes the ingrediants for making honeydew sago dessert...

sago


honey dew cut into small cubes


normal fresh or low fat milk and evaporated milk..best use Ideal or Carnation


i helped to cook gula melaka...


yummy...


sago


one big pot of it..


i had two cupfulls of that dessert..made me damn full despite my rather filling dinner earlier on..
some say its too milky...but i love it this time how we made it...


finally gotten my 3rd anniversary pressie..its no branded stuff..but this is what i want.hehehe..


terms and conditions applied...lolz...so called the Shilovingami's rule for using this cheque book like coupons..hahaha


one of the special coupon


this is the normal wan..lolz..


thanx bi..this is something really special...i rather keep it than using it..hahaha...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So sweet le the love notes...I want also!!!