Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Crazie Crazie

ever wonder how could u survive thru the most difficult times when u urself are well-convinced that u wont??believe it...we just can live thru anything...all those hardships and difficulties in life..makes us a tougher person by each day...so...DONT GIVE UP!!!

i know i havent been updating much bout my own life and stuffs...just plain busy thats all...too busy till dun even have the time to die...so do the thinking and imagining urself....

here's just a brief recap of what i hav been doing lately...
classes just as usual lah...back to the week before last...weekend had attended my aunt's wedding dinner @ Jaya Palace in PJ...i helped out...as the receptionist there...together with my mom...then last week was rather a busy one...choir concert...i was singing with the Dithyrambic Singers...its a colaboration of Dithyrambic and UCSI Concert Choir..a charity concert to raise funds for UCSI Concert Choir...then last saturday was another dinner..i small one..it was my Grandparent's 50th Wedding Anniversary dinner...no many ppl.just invited 3 tables full of guests including my own family...

okay here are some pics...of the wedding..

dolled up myself for the dinner...




a corsage...damn nice the flower..


backdrop...Bee San is my aunt...


i left some food for my mom...she was busy attending to some matter and couldnt had the 1st few dishes with us...


champagne pouring...


cake cutting time..


toasting time...beside the bride the my granduncle and grandaunt...my grandaunt is related to my grandma..she's my grandma's sis...










after dinner that nite..i went home to stay one more nite..as my parents were on leave the next day so they send me back to cheras the next morning....
back at home still couldnt stop camwhoring...shame on me...so many pics of myself rather than the wedding..lolz..







lala pose...lolz.



errrr...








i just love macro shots...



by the end of the day..the orkid abit kelian d coz kena squashed up by me accidentally..now its already dried up..lying on my dressing table back in my house..lolz..


as i've mentioned above just now saying that last friday i had some choir concert...so last wednesday we had a combined rehersals in UCSI...after class was dismissed at b4 5pm, yirui and i went to had dinner together as i had to attend a long rehersal and she was already hungry..the rehersals stretched up from 6pm til almost 9pm...scary...after that rushed home to meet up with bi as he was waiting for me...then he brought me out to makan...we went to Mont Kiara...supposed to had some japanese cuisine for dinner..but coz the rehersals ended late so we went out late..by the time we reached there..only Wine Bar and Secret Recipe and some other bar was left to choose...so we went to secret recipe...







this...is a burned scar on bi's arm...caused by Kenzo a.k.a Muizz...he was rather high some night..then he was playing with a lighter trying to burn things down...and i dunno what was he trying to do la...see now bi's hand got scar ad..aih...


up next...gonna update bout victor's birthday @ langat hill..



p.s.: just for ur info..just incase ur interested in watching the choir concert...simply go to youtube and search for Dithyrambic singers or UCSI Choir Concert...

No comments: