Saturday, October 04, 2008

Recent Updates

i'm now doing mask while writing this post...back at my own shah alam house...gonna be back here for all the weekends coming...every week also got events scheduled...i'm such a busy person..lolz...well been very stressed out lately...sleep late and often use make up products..my face is drying up and its not even funny anymore...so i did mask to pamper myself...why not??since this week is all about pampering myself...relaxing myself...

this is angel...after grooming...like it so much...i realise that i like mini dogs with very lil hair/fur...




i like the miniature pincher that i saw in midvalley the last time i went there...super uber cute can...its like the size of a small soft toy dog...i also liked the shihtzu in the petshop in kk that bi showed me the other day..planned to get it ourselves..so he thought of showing me 1st before deciding anything...too bad just 2 days..two of the puppies were sold...so cute la the shihtzu...sometimes i really wanna have a pet of my own...something to accompany me when i'm lonely...well most of the time i'm lonely la...but i worry i cant commit entirely to it...plus my own house have cats...



last weekend...super busy ok...was preparing for vocal competition last sunday...so friday...after my class thought i can straight away meet up with bi..but suddenly my teacher texted me last minute asked me to go over to MIA for rehersals...let mr ian hear me for once and coach me before the competition...so was there til 12.30am...crazy can...so tired and all...then when reach back condo..packed my things then left to bi's place...next day hotspot at sunway mentari's OldTown...so was there in the afternoon...after hotspot...went shopping at pyramid...

as usual...in my fav outlet..F21...


super like this top...




i just happened to realise that i like to post up pics of me trying on clothes in my blog...its just some weird habit of mine i guess...


like this top...at 1st i saw one top like this but in black and white polkadots..didnt get it coz i wasnt willing to pay so much for it..now its cheaper...






dresses to try for fun..






1st time trying on the balloon cut dress...kinda like this too...



we had something at SushiZanmai...so long since the last time we went there for meal...after makan...we had desserts from the shop outside SushiZanmai...

watermelon ice cream..


tasted exactly like the watermelon..


something sweet for a gal..hehe...


my boughts for the shopping trip..finally found a waist clincher thats nice and doesnt cost me too muc...


also got myself a set of make up brushes...


good investments since i'm using make up quite often lately...

so bi send me back that nite..coz the next morning i gotta go for competition...


slept around 1 something and woke up at 5.45am...crazy...i know...i needed time to prepare myself...to make up...better to estimate and allocate more time than feeling sorry rite..

did my own make up..






while waiting for johan to pick us up...

after he picked us all up..we went to had breakfast nearby...had dimsum...

competition started at 9.30am...didnt expect so much..so i was thinking that after the 1st round i can go home and catch up with some sleep...but i guess i'm lucky enough...i got into the finals...so gotta return later at nite to compete again...lunch...went to Purple Cane Cafe in Pudu KL...

salty vege with meehoon in soup...the soup is made of tea...but kinda tasteless..


super big bowl lo can..even bigger than my big ass face...ahahhaa


after makan...we teman wuji to go search for blazer as he got into the finals too..at 1st we thought of renting one at some bridal shop...but not cheap at all...200bucks...coz worry no time to buy one so can just rent one for the nite...

in the bridal shop..in the fitting area...so happy to be there..seeing all the beautiful white gowns simply makes me happy..



laiyee, me and ling...

finally wuji decided to buy one so rushed to midvalley..got back to condo around 5.30pm...removed my make up to shower...then after showereed need to put on make up again before heading out..around 6.30 laiyee picked us up...need to be there at 7pm...pity me and my face....


at the room backstage...


wore ling's dress...she said if i dun wear i'll look like the odd wan there...sure enough...even wearing like that isnt too much at all..in fact..not enough as other contestants are wearing similar dresses..and have more accesories on them...




ad predicted wont get into the top 4..but i got no.5...still happy enough coz i got into top 10...my trophy and cash price...



after competition..everyone went out for supper together with mr ian...

1 comment:

Lingz said...

hahha.. giv u a late congratessszzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.................well done..leng lor ur gown.. hahah .. whose wan arr?