Sunday, October 19, 2008

JENG JENG JENG!!!


hi peeps...sorry for the lacking of updates recently..had been caught up with things...pinky promise that i'll update 2mr yea...currently still staying in my shah alam house...ooh i miss my family and house so much...everything's in the rite place...lately i found out that i've got this cleanliness habit...wanting everything to be clean and tidy...abit of untidyness and dirtyness....i'll go grumpy already...seriously shyt...which is actually good and bad come to think of it..staying tidy and clean is good...but taking it too seriously is bad...most of the time i'll be stressing myself unnecessarily....i'm like my mom....so yim jim with house chores...lolz...

i'm kinda happy these few days..many happy things happened....had my passport!!!jeng jeng jeng!!!..its a big thing to me ok...lolz..then attended my aunt's wedding...last nite went to genting for Air Justine live in Genting...together with my parents and......

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Patrick Ong aka my BIBI....

=P...

everything went on so well...and we're both happy...but we dunno what my parents are thinking...so let's just say go with da flow lo...but its no doubt a really good start...=)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Means your parents know about papa already?? YAY!!! =)

Lingz said...

uinAHH..
suang... lar..

Clarrise HueyHsiang said...

no la...just intro as frens...but we acted like normal without holding hands...its up to them to think lo...but after everything my parents never ask me a single thing also...